Chubby Girlfriend to BBW Wife to Growing expectant mother

Northern Dude

Thanks for all the great comments guys 👍

And to answer the question "does she keep indulging or has she cut back?" - ha ha ha ha ha ha

She has absolutely not cut back. She's still eating like a pregnant woman and I'm definitely keeping her well fed. I make sure their is always a bowl of assorted snacks within reach and a milkshake to refresh her 😁

It was particularly gratifying to see her eat 2 Easter eggs (plus choccy that came with them) whilst feeding our child 😂

She has lost weight from her highest, which is standard after the birth, but I would say she's on her way back up and this time is all fat.

• 4 weeks later...

This is really good stuff to read. My wife has gained about 100 pounds since we've been together in the last 14 years.  Most of that gain has been since our 3rd child in 2015.  Currently 5'6" in the 240+ lb range.  I never really admitted to myself I preferred bigger girls until recently but looking back at the girls I had relationships with prior were all on the heavy side in some fashion.  She now knows I like her bigger and isn't putting up much of a fight (I think she enjoys the compliments but still can't quite see it for herself)... she has RA and sometimes takes a low dose of prednisone for periods which ramps up her appetite quite a bit.  She doesn't have any willpower to diet.. she goes in food phases... currently keeping multiple bags of Lays chips in stock and eating strawberries with about 3 cups of powdered sugar.   That's a big hit right now.  Sometimes I will make choc milkshakes with whipping cream at night .. a nice night snack I am happy to provide her.  At this rate, I'm hoping to get close to 300 lbs by the end of the year.  She is def hourglass shape but majority of the weight going to boobs and belly.  

This thread makes me effing jealous :P

My wife barely gained during her first pregnancy. Basically 20 lbs of which 10 was off immediately postpartum. And then it was a bit up and down but basically in the end only 10 lbs or so stuck.

I hope for better during the 2nd (and perhaps 3rd) one, especially that she now ditched any attempts at losing weight and just tries to improve her fitness. That could lead to weight loss too, but since she started exercising she basically eats at least 500 extra calories a day and I highly doubt she's burning it all off.

• 6 months later...
On 12/8/2020 at 8:56 AM, Giorgio Stramaroni said:

can you give us other updates?

He recently commented on LaurenLush's thread, I'll post them here.

"Yes she works and thoroughly enjoys her job.

Her curves are incredible and increasing, she has gained over 70 pounds since march with the whole lockdown thing here in the UK.

Perhaps I am pampering her a tad too much 😋

When my wife and I first got together she was just under 200 pounds, now 9 years later she's over 460 pounds.

Sleeping with a BBW is amazing. 😁

Sleeping with an SSBBW is out of this world 😋

So my thoughts? Bigger is better 😁"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone, just thought I'd give you a small update.

She was breastfeeding all the way up to December, then stopped. No sign of cutting back food-wise and she's not using up those calories any more to make milk (my 'dad' book estimates 300-500 Cal's per day to make milk)

Throughout the whole of lockdown etc She has basically been sitting on the sofa, feeding our child and eating and eating and eating and eating.

There's no two ways about it, I got a monstrous amount of food and snacks in for over Christmas and she devoured them all.

Seeing my wife sit down and consume a 4 person Christmas pudding with a full tub of Bailey's cream over it, whilst bulging out of maternity pajamas was a particular win 😁

5 hours ago, Northern Dude said:

Seeing my wife sit down and consume a 4 person Christmas pudding with a full tub of Bailey's cream over it, whilst bulging out of maternity pajamas was a particular win 😁

You are one lucky dude, living the dream!

13 hours ago, Northern Dude said:

She's a big strong girl, but it certainly has reduced her mobility somewhat.

Seeing that much woman power squat is a sight to behold 😊 , she has purposely been doing stength exercises and keeping up with her daily walks.

Fitting in things is becoming a challenge, such as chairs with arms or my dinky car.

She is ok healthwise? And how does she feel about handling a baby at this size?

To be clear, I'm not asking because I want to criticise or anything. It's just that major weight gain as a result of pregnancy has been a constant topic in my fantasies about my wife, but I always thought them to be a little "dark" considering how such a major (and relatively quick) gain would impact her mobility, health, and the capability to enjoy her motherhood. Would be fun to hear a brighter side to such a story :D. Or at least a real-life one, if it's a mixed bag.

On 1/5/2021 at 10:49 PM, Northern Dude said:

Lol!, any stretch marks? Bloody loads! Mostly belly, boobs, bum and thighs, plus a few on her arms. So basically everwhere.

Size 26 up top, size 30 down below. (UK)

Nice. You must feel so lucky to get to watch her grow over the years. I hope she realizes how sexy she is.

How would the midwife react to her ballooning weight? She gained an incredible amount for one pregnancy!

I think she must like being a big girl if she's continuing to eat as she does at over 460lbs, especially as she used to be just average sized!

Any chance we could have any picture updates? You're a very, very lucky man!

• 3 months later...