Chubby Girlfriend to BBW Wife to Growing expectant mother

Northern Dude

Hi everyone, I started this in another thread about pregnancy weight gain but it was suggested that it would be a good idea to start a new one.
I’d love to share my experiences with you.
I’m met my wife 7 years ago.
She was a curvy and sexy 13 stone (that’s around 180 pounds to anyone who isn’t mired in the ridiculous UK measurements system)
Over the years she has grown considerably and around the time we got married 2 years ago she was 18 stone (250 pounds)
We are now expecting our first child and at her initial checkup with the midwife she was a gorgeous 21 stone (approx 295 pounds)
That was 3 months ago.
She hasn’t weighed herself since and has been eating like a champion.
I’ve had to raise and reinforce the sofa and the bed. Both of which had been groaning and creaking quite alarmingly.
Her appetite has been voracious and she has been craving EVERYTHING.
I’m loving it. 

Thanks for starting the thread! 295 lbs is a really nice score, so kudo's for the work. I got a bunch of questions.

How did she get there? Is she a natural overeater or do you encourage/enable her? And how does she see her weight; "I'm too fat" or she's OK with it?

Is she mostly sedentary now or still active?

And, you hope she's going to gain more or this is about where you want her to be?

19 hours ago, allgrownup said:

Thanks for starting the thread! 295 lbs is a really nice score, so kudo's for the work. I got a bunch of questions.

How did she get there? Is she a natural overeater or do you encourage/enable her? And how does she see her weight; "I'm too fat" or she's OK with it?

And, you hope she's going to gain more or this is about where you want her to be?

A lot of questions there, but good ones. I'll answer in three parts.

She's a natural overeater. Years ago she used to dance a lot. Member of the dance society at university etc but she also used to eat like horse. The dancing stopped years ago but the appetite remains. 😁

With our friends or family she is a "I'll just have a salad" type of girl.

When it's just us (either at home or out somewhere) she will have whatever she wants and however much she wants.

She is also a grazer. She chomped down a full tub of celebration chocolates yesterday (650g tub)

I do most of the cooking so I definitely enable her. She doesn't need any encouragement to over eat 😋

For example we have both been off work for 2 weeks over Christmas. I've cooked her a massive fry up breakfast everyday. After the first week she was so accustomed to it that she has been kicking me out of bed to go and make her breakfast (I'm actually cooking sausages right now as I type)

20 hours ago, allgrownup said:

how does she see her weight; "I'm too fat" or she's OK with it?

She knows she's big. She comments that's she's too fat or getting too big. Often whilst stuffing her face or making a decision about ordering takeaway - this is where it important that I don't pressure or judge, just provide support and encouragement. (She ALWAYS ends up getting takeaway)

She used to walk quite a lot which has given her some incredible big strong sexy legs (she could easily crush me with them and I'd die happy)

But since she became pregnant she has become incredibly sedentary. Basics if she isn't sat on the sofa then she is in bed (nearly always with snacks)

As a result of this drastic drop in activity she has ballooned. I don't actually know what she currently weighs but she looks HUGE (I neeeeeeed to find out 😋)

you are in a great situation, when pregnancy is interpreted as a license to gain wonderful things can happen. my advice? ride the wave, make her feel happy and put a lot of food in front of her. mind the weight scale, no need, let her enjoy it all and maximize the weight gain. things will take care by themselves in that department. 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone.

Just thought I'd give you all an update. 

Baby was born healthy and well, so all is good there.

Since I last posted, there's no other way to put it. My wife absolutely ballooned. 

She got so lazy and greedy during the last trimester, basically snacking all the time. 

Everything got HUGE. Her arse must have doubled in size, her thighs got even bigger , her tits got ridiculous and that big pregnant belly 🤯 just WOW. I couldn't keep my hands off her (understandably)

Just before the birth she topped out at a touch over 27 stone.

1 hour ago, Northern Dude said:

Hi everyone.

Just thought I'd give you all an update. 

Baby was born healthy and well, so all is good there.

Since I last posted, there's no other way to put it. My wife absolutely ballooned. 

She got so lazy and greedy during the last trimester, basically snacking all the time. 

Everything got HUGE. Her arse must have doubled in size, her thighs got even bigger , her tits got ridiculous and that big pregnant belly 🤯 just WOW. I couldn't keep my hands off her (understandably)

Just before the birth she topped out at a touch over 27 stone.

Congratulations to you and your wife on the healthy birth!

Any chance you could share a faceless pic of your ballooned wife?

+75 pounds is a hefty increase 😁

What does your wife in at now?

47 minutes ago, Kabuki91 said:

That is awesome. Congrats.   My wife has gained 75 pounds since we got married.   But that is over 15 years and three kids. Good luck in the coming years

+75 pounds if a hefty increase 😁

What is your wife clocking in at now?

3 hours ago, Northern Dude said:

A couple of years before I met my wife, wife on the right and then again a month or so ago with the same two friends (they're both pregnant too)

Screenshot_20200415-122518.png

3 hours ago, high said:

Whoa, congratulations my man!

She looks wonderful!!

Now the trick is to keep that momentum going.

DON'T tell me these are the exact same persons. 😱