exploding stories

mewmew666

I read a story YEARS ago that, if I remember correctly, involved a demoness feeding a woman to death.  It didn't involve exploding, per se, just a rather graphic description of the victim's stomach rupturing after being stuffed mercilessly.  It was gross and dark...but perversely erotic!  

I've been trying to find that one again for a long while, and it might appeal to you if anyone knows of the story which I speak.

Maverick     

9 hours ago, Maverick said:

I read a story YEARS ago that, if I remember correctly, involved a demoness feeding a woman to death.  It didn't involve exploding, per se, just a rather graphic description of the victim's stomach rupturing after being stuffed mercilessly.  It was gross and dark...but perversely erotic!  

I've been trying to find that one again for a long while, and it might appeal to you if anyone knows of the story which I speak.

Maverick     

In the past years, I’ve read a not such dissimilar Neo-Noir Cosmic Horror WG story (written by one of the most creative bucaneers in the occult WG / BBW subgenre, I forgot his moniker alas) .

Some sort of very ingenious "beware-that-newfound-addiction-to-midnight-snacking-my-fair-lady" style cautionary tale about an young woman whose newly bought fridge was seemingly haunted by an obscure evil entity who supernaturally coerced her to wake up at the midst of the night in greedy stupor, succumb at a downhill descent into temptation and gluttony then shove out at an extremely inhuman speed neverending stacks of refrigered food abounding out of thin air: fastly expanding her modelesque frame till she half-consciously realized she’s been in fact forcefed by an unseen force (as the continual action coupled by the strain generated from her magically-expanding body exhausted her halfway) then that her legs literally snapped out beneath the crushing heft of her newfound 666-pounds elephantesc immobile body, permanently pinning her down the kitchen floor. Shortly later, the haunting spirit of the fridge, hinted by the narrator (and presumed true arch-antagonist or entity itself?) to be either the Devil impersonate or some powerful incubus-like eldritch abomination, revealed itself under the frightening form of a lean, faceless shadowy silhouetted male figure atop the victim and the story ended up on that grim note.

That was unsettling at the moment: I was reading that in the midst of the night and let’s say than some mishaps in my life make me a wee justifiably superstituous and defiant about that genre of intense reading: worst, I felt far much unsettled by the lingering suggestion given at the climax of the tale that the demonic entity, who was either the much monstrous equivalent to our meagre minority of real-life abusive feeders who get turned on at the idea to fatten up their partners without their approbation or a living allegory to five of the seven cardinal sins in Christian lore, puppetered the woman in order to turn her into a human sextoy and molesting her off-story. The young woman, whose was already crippled and broken both psychically and literally by the overwhelming overload of beyond-the-scope-of-human-understanding  she has undergone overnight like being mind-controlled / glamored / possessed, forcefed by something she cannot even see, discovering her fridge topple the very fundamental laws of Euclidean geometry and that its indoors are a Dantesc cornucopia, being erotically force-aroused by the whole feeding and fattening processes and I don’t even spoke about the unsurmountable amount of sustained both psychological, mental and physical pain she has undergone while her both body, self-image and dignity were all wrecked into oblivion by some forcefeeding/weight-gaining poltergeist in mere hours, disabled by her own body then stuck into a state of weighty near-paralysis while something else stood there...

... regardless, I was hesitantly stuck between either pre-emptively smudge my bedroom to astray any negative vibration, shut down my computer or re-read it. I surprised myself to opt in favor of all three.

1 minute ago, John Smith said:

In the past years, I’ve read a not such dissimilar Neo-Noir Cosmic Horror WG story (written by one of the most creative bucaneers in the occult WG / BBW subgenre, I forgot his moniker alas) .

Some sort of very ingenious "beware-that-newfound-addiction-to-midnight-snacking-my-fair-lady" style cautionary tale about an young woman whose newly bought fridge was seemingly haunted by an obscure evil entity who supernaturally coerced her to wake up at the midst of the night in greedy stupor, succumb at a downhill descent into temptation and gluttony then shove out at an extremely inhuman speed neverending stacks of refrigered food abounding out of thin air: fastly expanding her modelesque frame till she half-consciously realized she’s been in fact forcefed by an unseen force (as the continual action coupled by the strain generated from her magically-expanding body exhausted her halfway) then that her legs literally snapped out beneath the crushing heft of her newfound 666-pounds elephantesc immobile body, permanently pinning her down the kitchen floor. Shortly later, the haunting spirit of the fridge, hinted by the narrator (and presumed true arch-antagonist or entity itself?) to be either the Devil impersonate or some powerful incubus-like eldritch abomination, revealed itself under the frightening form of a lean, faceless shadowy silhouetted male figure atop the victim and the story ended up on that grim note.

That was unsettling at the moment: I was reading that in the midst of the night and let’s say than some mishaps in my life make me a wee justifiably superstituous and defiant about that genre of intense reading: worst, I felt far much unsettled by the lingering suggestion given at the climax of the tale that the demonic entity, who was either the much monstrous equivalent to our meagre minority of real-life abusive feeders who get turned on at the idea to fatten up their partners without their approbation or a living allegory to five of the seven cardinal sins in Christian lore, puppetered the woman in order to turn her into a human sextoy and molesting her off-story. The young woman, whose was already crippled and broken both psychically and literally by the overwhelming overload of beyond-the-scope-of-human-understanding  she has undergone overnight like being mind-controlled / glamored / possessed, forcefed by something she cannot even see, discovering her fridge topple the very fundamental laws of Euclidean geometry and that its indoors are a Dantesc cornucopia, being erotically force-aroused by the whole feeding and fattening processes and I don’t even spoke about the unsurmountable amount of sustained both psychological, mental and physical pain she has undergone while her both body, self-image and dignity were all wrecked into oblivion by some forcefeeding/weight-gaining poltergeist in mere hours, disabled by her own body then stuck into a state of weighty near-paralysis while something else stood there...

... regardless, I was hesitantly stuck between either pre-emptively smudge my bedroom to astray any negative vibration, shut down my computer or re-read it. I surprised myself to opt in favor of all three.

do you have a link to this ?

I’m pretty sure the same writer authored an alternate version of that same story with the same exact protagonistic victim, ambiance, tone and overarching arch-nemesistic narrator, but instead it was just suggested that either he or the affiliated supernatural entity had for power to turn every single ten clicked likes she gets on her Instagram post into an additional pound of fat and given the finding than the modelesque victim unexplainably got millions of newfound admirers in mere seconds...

On top of that, it was brilliant. I don't know whether the author was fully aware of the depths of its own narration or if it was cautiously intented, but he has perfectly encaptured the sociological and political underpinnings of the "Mean Girl / Alpha B*tch" teenager trope by transposing its conventions, ethos, hubris and impending downfall arc to very quasi-religious undertones.

The deference that the main antagonistic protagonist Vanessa's "sorority sl*t cronies" applied to her all along the narration who treat her like some sort of deity figure, the pernicious intent by this former one to re-assert the supremacy of her both social and hierarchical power, the hinted assertion of some malevolent praeternatural force behind their sudden body swelling, the monstruous transformation of the Beauty into a gigantic Ogress-like and vainglorious Beast, the whole allegory of eating as a catalyst to the creative and destructive powers of natural Creation, the suggested communion while the final cliffhanger...

30 minutes ago, John Smith said:

On top of that, it was brilliant. I don't know whether the author was fully aware of the depths of its own narration or if it was cautiously intented, but he has perfectly encaptured the sociological and political underpinnings of the "Mean Girl / Alpha B*tch" teenager trope by transposing its conventions, ethos, hubris and impending downfall arc to very quasi-religious undertones.

The deference that the main antagonistic protagonist Vanessa's "sorority sl*t cronies" applied to her all along the narration who treat her like some sort of deity figure, the pernicious intent by this former one to re-assert the supremacy of her both social and hierarchical power, the hinted assertion of some malevolent praeternatural force behind their sudden body swelling, the monstruous transformation of the Beauty into a gigantic Ogress-like and vainglorious Beast, the whole allegory of eating as a catalyst to the creative and destructive powers of natural Creation, the suggested communion while the final cliffhanger...

glad you liked it 

did you find that story you were talking about ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...