Are there any abandoned/unfinished stories that y’all would like to see continued

1mn01

Hey. You all might remember me I started writing the story “Big Mama” about a year ago but stopped to take a “break”. I’m going to finish it but i just haven’t found the time. Anyway I wanna get back into it but I kind of want to do a warm up a little bit. So I thought maybe I’d finish someone else’s story. Maybe a story is kinda finished but there’s room for an unofficial/ fan sequel or something. I have a few of those in mind. Like daysdays grace and glory or the Sasha series (that series would be a challenge but I feel it would be a fun one) and a few things with some of Ulyssesex’s characters.  

But I wanted to ask if you guys have any unfinished stories that definitely deserve an end that the original author didn’t deliver? Search far. Dim. Mag., FF., deviantart. Idc where it’s from. Just send me the link and I’ll see if I’m interested 

Honestly at this point since y’all seem so enthusiastic about the stories, maybe this thread could be dedicated to people finishing, reimagining or continuing the stories they love. This thread has blow up. I mean I’m still gonna write one. But honestly there are so many that it’s getting hard to choose 😂

• 1 year later...

Holy fuck. When I started this thread I didn’t expect it to blow up like it has. Yeah life kinda went crazy literally right after I posted the thread. And then it kept being crazy. Though I’m fairly active on this site I don’t usually have a lot of time to sit down and write. So I’m really glad that y’all have kept this thread so alive and even some authors rediscovering their old works.

Ill try my hand at it again eventually. But as you know especially now the world is moving pretty fast. So once it slows down I’ll take a crack at it.