Are there any abandoned/unfinished stories that y’all would like to see continued

1mn01

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/11/2021 at 4:17 PM, Softnsexy said:

Fattened faculty in deviant art.. I have been dying for an update for years 

Oh yeah, absolutely loved that one. The rate of everyone in the campus blowing up, the three student teachers going from "man everyone here is kinda fat" to pigging out all day, the romance between the male and female teacher...loved it.

On 11/18/2020 at 4:51 AM, xandercroft said:

Game of Thrones, winds of winter....

Seconding Batman’s writings. Must be kept busy with his rogues gallery. 

Stumbling on this again, there's a WG thread with Cersei in those books that needs updated on.

Moving on,  but the finished tale called "The Uncontainable" by Marlowe is my favorite wg story, a lovecraftian delight about a former successful woman on the rise at a big corporation that a family curse has left unemployed and obese, couch surfing in her friend's trailer, with the curse slowly infecting her friend too. The pair try and track down the fat protagonists twin personal trainer cousins who are holding back her inheritance check and stumble onto something monstrous...Its a story i'd kill to be able to have the talent to write and while a sequel is promised its not here yet unfortunately.