Are there any abandoned/unfinished stories that y’all would like to see continued

1mn01

Marlowe is great. I’m following his Lady Luck series right now. It’s a delightful period piece about a frenchwoman who escapes war in France, only to be amidst sea battles, international entregue, pirates and scandal—all the while marking her way around the world with a food addiction that piles countless pounds onto her frame. 

It’s also written in this sort of Victorian style that makes the whole thing feel in sync with the period it’s set. 

Holy fuck. When I started this thread I didn’t expect it to blow up like it has. Yeah life kinda went crazy literally right after I posted the thread. And then it kept being crazy. Though I’m fairly active on this site I don’t usually have a lot of time to sit down and write. So I’m really glad that y’all have kept this thread so alive and even some authors rediscovering their old works.

Ill try my hand at it again eventually. But as you know especially now the world is moving pretty fast. So once it slows down I’ll take a crack at it. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2020 at 7:39 PM, Cyril Figgis said:

VL/Voluptuous Ladies has always been a favorite of mine, just because it hits all the right notes.  Fun characters, fun interactions, and excellent stuffing and descriptions of gaining.  It's been a big inspiration for me as a WG author, and I keep hoping to see new chapters someday.

Yes! 100% agree.

Trainer Hill Fitness by polarisdreamer is a favorite of mine. Fun mutual gaining stories are always a treat, but he's got so many other great works and projects to work on I don't think he'll return to it anytime soon. Plus, I imagine he and berserker1133 have more classic tier content in the works so I really can't complain. 

https://www.deviantart.com/polarisdreamer/art/Trainer-Hill-Fitness-For-Life-Chapter-1-502632314

On 3/4/2021 at 12:40 PM, Cult-Lit said:

Trainer Hill Fitness by polarisdreamer is a favorite of mine. Fun mutual gaining stories are always a treat, but he's got so many other great works and projects to work on I don't think he'll return to it anytime soon. Plus, I imagine he and berserker1133 have more classic tier content in the works so I really can't complain. 

https://www.deviantart.com/polarisdreamer/art/Trainer-Hill-Fitness-For-Life-Chapter-1-502632314

You know, you raise a good point.  I really should finish that story.  I've gotten so many requests to finish it over the years.  Plenty of people have told me it's the best story I've ever written, and I think there is something really special about it.  Besides the title, I wish I could think of a better title.  Anyway, I think I will focus on finishing Trainer-Hill once I finish my rewrite of Greinskyn's, “Practical Joke.” 

Ain't it odd that I've been focusing so much on finishing a classic unfinished story by another author, yet I have yet to finish about four of my own stories.  I gotta get my act together, haha

• 1 year later...

A sizeable portion of this thread is lamentations on unfinished @Batman76 stories. You're a true master, man. I was literally gonna add to this by saying I wish you were able to finish the DC Universe Overweight epic... epic... Epic! How could I have forgotten that one! I guess you could say you... bit more than you could chew?

austin powers GIF

He's not the FA writer we need... but he's the FA writer we deserve.

On 10/1/2022 at 7:11 AM, >_< 0_0 said:

A sizeable portion of this thread is lamentations on unfinished @Batman76 stories. You're a true master, man. I was literally gonna add to this by saying I wish you were able to finish the DC Universe Overweight epic... epic... Epic! How could I have forgotten that one! I guess you could say you... bit more than you could chew?

austin powers GIF

He's not the FA writer we need... but he's the FA writer we deserve.

His WH fanfics are very good, too. I only wish that he checked his spelling!

• 1 year later...
On 1/9/2020 at 7:39 PM, Cyril Figgis said:

VL/Voluptuous Ladies has always been a favorite of mine, just because it hits all the right notes.  Fun characters, fun interactions, and excellent stuffing and descriptions of gaining.  It's been a big inspiration for me as a WG author, and I keep hoping to see new chapters someday.

Thanks, I'm writing again over on DA. You are a phenomenal author!