Are there any abandoned/unfinished stories that y’all would like to see continued

1mn01

This doesn’t quite fit, but it’s close enough, so I’ll post it. 

I’d love to see a text adaptation of the Bigger Friends or Dice Game comic series by JayTeeFArtist on Deviantart. The comics are great, but I have really bad eyes, so I just can’t take in everything on a page, there’s too much going on. 

There are so many, on top of my head: 

Sarah (one one of the best cheerleader stories ever made) by bob123456789123 - https://www.deviantart.com/bob123456789123/art/Sarah-pt-1-264491496

Katie's Necklace by brucejedi - https://thechangingmirror.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=104

Coffeemates series by BoboTheHobo - https://www.deviantart.com/bobothehobowrites/gallery/51551025/coffeemates

There are some I won't mention here because I want to believe they weren't abandoned 🙁

• 2 months later...

Special Diet by Karl from the Dimensions forums is one I’d love to see an ending to.
https://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/threads/special-diet-by-karl-bbw-eating-swl-swg.81806/

And of course, Heidi is a classic. While it could be considered finished, I’ve always thought there’s ample opportunity for continuation. 
https://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/threads/heidi-chapters-1-6-by-hgee-bbw-extreme-eating-xwg.9142/

Hiii all. I’m a longtime lurker and actually yummydeviance from DA. A couple have mentioned Brooklyn’s Holiday Weight Gain on a few of these threads. I feel like I lost a little steam with that story and would be open to finish it (or any of my others!) if people wanted! That one seems to be the most popular both there and here. I started it when I was 21 and i’m almost 30 now, so i’m sure my style has changed some,  but i’d be happy to give it a go!

6 hours ago, melbellygirl said:

Hiii all. I’m a longtime lurker and actually yummydeviance from DA. A couple have mentioned Brooklyn’s Holiday Weight Gain on a few of these threads. I feel like I lost a little steam with that story and would be open to finish it (or any of my others!) if people wanted! That one seems to be the most popular both there and here. I started it when I was 21 and i’m almost 30 now, so i’m sure my style has changed some,  but i’d be happy to give it a go!

I really hope that is the case for sure, I for one would love to read how it continues as well as your other works old and new alike!!! (or even a re-made version of the old ones too) 😉

On 2/12/2021 at 6:35 AM, melbellygirl said:

Please do so:)

On 2/12/2021 at 12:35 AM, melbellygirl said:

Yes, please. Let’s see what you’ve got. 

On 2/11/2021 at 4:17 PM, Softnsexy said:

Fattened faculty in deviant art.. I have been dying for an update for years 

Oh yeah, absolutely loved that one. The rate of everyone in the campus blowing up, the three student teachers going from "man everyone here is kinda fat" to pigging out all day, the romance between the male and female teacher...loved it.

On 11/18/2020 at 4:51 AM, xandercroft said:

Game of Thrones, winds of winter....

Seconding Batman’s writings. Must be kept busy with his rogues gallery. 

Stumbling on this again, there's a WG thread with Cersei in those books that needs updated on.

Moving on,  but the finished tale called "The Uncontainable" by Marlowe is my favorite wg story, a lovecraftian delight about a former successful woman on the rise at a big corporation that a family curse has left unemployed and obese, couch surfing in her friend's trailer, with the curse slowly infecting her friend too. The pair try and track down the fat protagonists twin personal trainer cousins who are holding back her inheritance check and stumble onto something monstrous...Its a story i'd kill to be able to have the talent to write and while a sequel is promised its not here yet unfortunately.