Are there any abandoned/unfinished stories that y’all would like to see continued

1mn01

49 minutes ago, rerogo said:

Growing Lucy

It was picked up again by the author but wasn't taken to completion. 

There was another story the same author had along similar lines that didn't appear to have been finished either that I liked. https://www.deviantart.com/escpee/art/Catherine-s-Self-Discovery-Chapter-15-432874588

I actually had several more chapters of both stories typed up on my previous phone, but it broke unfortunately and would have cost an arm and a leg to repair. I had quite a lot of stories typed up on there and I was stupid enough to not transfer them early enough, and I won't deny losing some serious writing motivation after losing all that material in one go, sorry guys 😔 I still have the phone and therefore the chapters, but at the time it was cheaper to get a new phone rather than repair the old one, I'd ideally like to access the files on the phone without having to pay a wedge to get it repaired.

8 hours ago, escape60 said:

I actually had several more chapters of both stories typed up on my previous phone, but it broke unfortunately and would have cost an arm and a leg to repair. I had quite a lot of stories typed up on there and I was stupid enough to not transfer them early enough, and I won't deny losing some serious writing motivation after losing all that material in one go, sorry guys 😔 I still have the phone and therefore the chapters, but at the time it was cheaper to get a new phone rather than repair the old one, I'd ideally like to access the files on the phone without having to pay a wedge to get it repaired.

I can certainly understand. It does put a damper on motivation having to retread back over lost progress if you lose your work. 

Story was on dimensions and was shared on here but link is broken now. Can't remember the name but it was a "switching" story about an overweight bride who is a witch.

Bride asks the in shape maid of honor to volunteer to switch body weight with her. Maid of honor agrees and bride uses her powers to make it happen. 

Maid of honor ends up getting super lazy and gaining more weight on top of the brides old weight. Her boyfriend finds it oddly sexy. Bride becomes a fitness nut.

Story was abandoned

19 hours ago, dragan said:

Story was on dimensions and was shared on here but link is broken now. Can't remember the name but it was a "switching" story about an overweight bride who is a witch.

Bride asks the in shape maid of honor to volunteer to switch body weight with her. Maid of honor agrees and bride uses her powers to make it happen. 

Maid of honor ends up getting super lazy and gaining more weight on top of the brides old weight. Her boyfriend finds it oddly sexy. Bride becomes a fitness nut.

Story was abandoned

Maid of Honour, by Berry.

A classic. 

https://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/threads/maid-of-honour-by-berry-bbw-magic-weight-switching-mwg.93896/

On 1/9/2020 at 10:24 AM, dragan said:

Maid of Honor, by Berry.

• 9 months later...
On 1/10/2020 at 6:42 AM, ShrubberyLogistic said:

Maid of Honour, by Berry

On 1/19/2020 at 12:31 AM, Garvond said:

Maid of Honor, by Berry.

I've started an outline.

https://workflowy.com/s/maid-of-honor/QaBgrPFIjsSTnNb9

I recommend saving your forks to your own account so you have a copy if it gets raided by trolls. Cross out suggestions you don't like instead of deleting them so others can use the inspiration. 

There is Heavy Dystopia. It is sort of finished but felt very rushed. Then there is New Passion Patties which is in progress. Augmentor's Alien one (can't remember the name but it involves aliens and is in curvage). AlsoFattening Academy by chubadub. And of course that path in ButterCombe Academy about Rozy the otaku and her thin roommate Evaline  https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959/action/view/chapter_map/124213121