Writing Becomes Reality Illustrated

theapes

Hey all. A while ago I had the talented artist G0D07 illustrate one of my stories. I figured I'd share the sequence along with snippets from the story. I'm linking mine and his deviant art pages as well if you want to see more.

I'll post all six parts once they come out. Here are the first three. It's about a woman who has been going on dates with big guys and mocking them to get money for her ** page. Suddenly, it seems the things she writes on those pages are starting to happen to her in real life.

Enjoy.

Thanks!

Jake (JMJ)

https://www.deviantart.com/g0d07

https://www.deviantart.com/jake27

Back at her apartment, the young woman removed her date clothes and changed into comfortable pajamas and walked around her small apartment. Katie grabbed her laptop from the dining room table and brought it to her bedroom and placed it on her small desk.

She popped it open and logged on to her ** page. The screen flashed for a moment before loading her page, “Dates With Fatties”. She hit the new post button and then thinks for a moment.

“Hmm, what do I talk about with this guy? He really was a dull self-centered prick”, she said before glancing over at her patron count, which was presently stuck at 47.

“This guy came in wearing an expensive dress shirt and slacks, clearly custom made because there was no way he could fit into anything on the racks! The obese man tried talking my head off for three hours, well, in between the big bites of steak he ate. I’ll tell you, this guy needs to spend a little of his hard earned cash on a trainer! He’s gonna have a heart attack before he’s 40 if he keeps this up!”

Katie made a few more additions to the post and smiled, she was completely pleased with herself. She remembered how four months ago she had go on a date with some guy from OkCupid who clearly lied about what he did for a living. He claimed he was a personal trainer and his photo did indeed show a well built man, but when he arrived he was anything but. He complained to her that he had broken his leg almost a year ago and had been too depressed to start exercising again, hence the additional 50 pounds on his body.

She had told this to a few of her coworkers and one of them, a temp for the summer, told her that it sounded like someone’s ** page, “Bad First Dates”. The woman explained how this person wrote about all their bad first dates and was making money doing so. This germinated an idea in Katie’s head. She would go on dates with large men and write about it (using aliases of course). A few months and a couple of hundred bucks later and Katie was just getting used to it.

“I’m internet famous”, she chuckled to herself and went about relaxing.

katie 1.jpg

Here is the second part. Looks like she's been enjoying a few meals.

Enjoy.

Thanks!

Jake (JMJ)

Katie glanced over at her phone and cursed herself. It was almost 6pm and her date was supposed to be at 7pm. She glanced through her closet and, realizing she had not done laundry this week, picked out an ex’s oversized button down shirt before picking up a pair of leggings off the floor. They were snug but she honestly didn’t care, she wasn’t getting dressed up for bowling.

At the bowling alley, her date, Freddie, informed her that he had gotten two lanes just for them so no one could bother them. She simply shrugged her shoulders and followed him to the lane. He entered their names into the scoreboard and sat down, telling her that she could go first. She picked up the lightest ball she could find and just rolled it down the lane, barely attempting to hit any pins.

“Sorry, I’m really not good at bowling” she said while making her way back to him. As she did she tugged on her shirt, trying to get more comfortable.

Freddie paid her no mind as he waddled to the front of the lane and rolled a perfect strike. He high fived himself before realizing how foolish he looked and just sat back down.

“I probably should have suggested something other than bowling then, even if I used to bowl a lot in high school and college.”

Katie wasn’t impressed and just got up and grabbed another ball to throw down the lane.

Freddie watched and is amazed at just how plump and pronounced her rear is, even more so that she would dare wear something so tight and almost transparent out in public. He watched her bend just slightly to release the ball and caught a glimpse of her thong wedged up those chunky cheeks. He turned away when he realized she was about to look back at him and grinned.

“If she’s trying to get me excited, she’s doing a REALLY good job” he muttered to himself.

She was not in fact trying to get him excited, however. The leggings, which she had gotten as a gift for Christmas, were one of the few things that still fit her lower half remotely comfortably. Since her date with Jason, she had become a regular on Friday’s at Roberto’s, ordering the same exact sandwich that Jason recommended. Those sandwiches, plus the increasingly potent servings of sugar, plus the no working out, and the more frequent dates had helped her pack on ten pounds in just over a month. Add to that the prior thirteen and she had porked up 23 pounds in four and a half months.

As with the rest of the women on her mother’s side of the family, the bulk of these new pounds made their way below the waist, with Katie’s hips widening and each cheek gaining a dimple. Still, she had put on a little above the waist; her belly pouched out ever so slightly and her boobs were causing problems with her bras. Still, she wasn’t truthfully acknowledging this new development, she figured it was a pound or two of winter weight that she’d easily shed soon.

katie 2.jpg

Here is the third part. So many dates means more chances to eat and grow it seems.

Enjoy.

Thanks!

Jake (JMJ)

“What a night people! What a night! My date, this old fat prick, was possibly the worst date I’ve ever had in my life! He had the nerve to try and meet me at my apartment first, then he wanted to meet me outside my work. Eventually I said I’d see him at a neutral spot.

And then, and then, he decided to tell me that people need to have one night a week where they make an absolute pig of themselves! Like it is instinctual, that without realizing it you can go through say an entire cake and not register just how much food you’ve eaten! Unreal, right? No wonder he’s almost forty and still single!”

The entry is on the page before she even mad it back to her apartment. She walked slowly to the entrance to her building and opened the door, letting out a loud belch as she did so. She is so full and just wants to pass out. She glanced over at the stairs and while it is only one flight, there is no way she would make it up them without puking. Instead, she waited a few minutes and caught the elevator up to the second floor. She kicked off her flats and barely mades it to the couch before she passing out from exhaustion.

Her date with Jorge had been at a steak house and the man, a 42 year old divorcee, had done his best to impress the younger woman. He had ordered fancy items off the menu, ensuring she tried the lobster, filet, the salmon, the lamb, all items priced at over 100 dollars a plate. Then he ordered more side dishes before making her force down dessert. She barely had kept the food down at the table. Now she wanted to do nothing more than to lay there and digest it all.

“Dating, urppp! Dating, urp, belch, these, oh god, fatties, is too taxing on my urp stomach” she bemoaned.

Katie rubbed her swollen abdomen and continued to let out intermittent moans and burps before finally passing out, allowing her digestive system to do it’s job.

katie 3.jpg

Here is part four. Suddenly, it seems the things she writes on those pages are starting to happen to her in real life. Like retelling her dates story that now is eerily happening to her.

Enjoy.

Thanks!

Jake (JMJ)

“Mhmmmm, good call with the fettuccini alfredo Jim! This is, chomp, so good!”

Katie slurped another forkful into her mouth and excitedly chewed on her food. Jim sat across from her in amazement. He knew from her profile and her size that she probably had a good appetite, but this was by far more than he had expected.

Now she was going to town on the pasta, blowing past her first plate and greedily helping herself to a second plate. He watched her plush arm jiggle as she brought the fork to her mouth and spooned the heavenly delight in. Her second chin became all the more prominent as she happily ate her weight in carbs.

She had no realization just how much she was eating; every bite was so good yet it seemingly did nothing to erase the gnawing hunger she was experiencing. Still she kept trying, blowing past her second plate in record time. Wiping up the cream sauce with a stray piece of bread, Katie should have been full but a growl from her already taut belly indicated that she was not.

“I can, um, order a chicken dish if you’d like? I’m still a little hungry too” he said. He hadn’t gotten much of the pasta and was still somewhat hungry.

Her eyes lit up at the thought of more food.

“Oh! That sounds so good. What kind?”

“I was thinking maybe chicken parm?”

She felt a rivlet of drool run down her lips and wiped it away. The thought of chicken drenched in tomato sauce and gooey cheese was enough to put her mind at ease and to ignore the discomfort she felt below her belly button. The pants had only gotten tighter since she sat down and all this food was doing them no favors. Still, food was definitely more important than any pain.

“Do it! These portions are so small anyway, even for family style.”

Jim didn’t know how to respond so he just politely smiled and ordered the chicken dish.

As they waited, Katie frustratingly tapped her foot on under the table. She was growing impatient and anxiously sipped her wine. She was responding to Jim with only one-word answers when finally the food was brought out.

“Yay!”

She hopped out of her seat just as the waiter set down the food and the sudden movement and pressure from her stomach was enough to send the button of her pants off and flying across the room. Neither she nor the waiter noticed, but Jim had. Flashbacks came into his head as he watched her just take two big cutlets off the serving tray and put them onto her dish.

“Oh. My. God! Mhmmmmm! Jim! You have to try this! It’s so good!”

“I’m, I’m ok”, he said, mind still thinking about what had happened to him.

Katie redefined gluttony that night because even after eating the two additional cutlets, she still wanted dessert. And by dessert that meant the Italian cheese cake (which served four but on this night she had three of the four servings) as well as a chocolate cannoli and the strawberry shortcake. All of these dishes found their way into the stomach of the pleasantly plump pear shaped German woman, who only wanted to sit and relax. Still, she reached in to her purse to give Jim money when the waiter appeared.

Jim accepted her money and handed his card to the waiter. He could not believe just how much she had eaten. That didn’t bother him as much though as her ignorance to the button popping off. Even now, as she sat there letting out small burps, she had no recognition of the fact that not only had the button flown off, but now the zipper was riding down enough that when her belly flopped up and cause the shirt to ride up, he was able to make out bits of her red panties. He did not want to embarrass her so he just kept his mouth shut.

“Shall we go?”

Katie grabbed the edges of the table and lifted herself up. In doing so she cause her shirt to ride up one last time, giving Jim and the couple behind them a clear view of her doughy pale stomach. She tugged on her shirt and ignored the strange looks and turned towards the door.

Jim followed behind and watched how her pants seemed even tighter in the back than in the front. The fabric of the cloth was stretched so thin that every dimple and lump of cellulite, not to mention the outline of her panties were visible to all. He walked quickly behind her so no one would see and helped her onto the street.

“I, urp, had a really good time Jim. Really. You, urp, know how to treat a lady.”

She was still a little wobbly from all the food and wasn’t able to get her balance. He caught her as she was falling and almost took himself out in the process.

“Ooof, sorry about that! Good thing I’m so small, otherwise we’d both have gone over” she said before chuckling.

He laughed too, not realizing that she was serious about the small comment. In her mind she was slightly over the 120 pound mark and not nearly 100 pounds heavier than that. She kissed him on the cheek before waddling into a waiting uber. He got one last glimpse of that shelf like rear as it bobbed up and down before taking off.

katie 4.jpg

Here is the fifth part. Dating so many big guys seems to mean picking up a lot of their lifestyle habits. It's caused Katie to more than double her weight.

Enjoy.

Thanks!

Jake (JMJ)

“All this, huff, walking, huff, has really, gasp, built up my appetite. I, whew, think we should get dinner, what do you think, Katie?”

“Sure, Steve. We can go get dinner now.”

Katie smiled devilishly at her date who looked like he was about to pass out. She had suggested they walk and talk before getting a bite, with the feeling being that they could get to know one another better first before actually getting food and not being able to fully devote their attention to one another.

“The walk was a good call, change things up for my page. This was a smart way to keep all of my 92 patrons”, she said to herself.

She glanced back at Steve who was resting his arm on a park bench and saw the sweat dripping down the poor man’s face. Though they had stopped walking a few minutes ago, he was still trying to catch his breath.

“Yeesh, maybe taking him for a walk was a bad idea. It is actually, huff, a little warm out here” she said before wiping a bead of sweat from her own face.

The weather was warm for March, having hit 60 earlier in the day though now it was much cooler. That didn’t matter though because both people engaging in this first date were red faced and out of breath, though Katie was to a much lesser extent. Still, she found herself having to peel her floral tunic off her sweaty body every once in awhile to keep it still loose.

“Ready for that Italian food?”

Almost as if on cue, her stomach grumbled audibly. The 309 pound woman blushed but it was hard to tell because her face was already a dark red due to the exertion.

“You, whew lead the way then while I catch my breath.”

Katie just shrugged her beefy shoulders and turned back to the direction they came from and started to walk. As she did, her tunic would rise up ever so slightly with each step, providing Steve with a view of her 62 inch hips encased in a pair of leggings that might as well have been made out of sheer rather than spandex they were stretched so tightly. He watched her billowy ass cheeks wobble up and down before smashing together and then wobbling up and down again before smashing together again. Her behind was like a sea of flesh, a sea that Steve wouldn’t mind getting lost in.

“I’m going to get a, huff, pretzel and something to drink” she said, making her way to the vendor.

Steve was puzzled.

“But aren’t we getting dinner?”

Katie tugged on her top and pulled it back down over her voluminous ass.

“We are, but by the time we get in there who knows how long it will take before we get our food? I haven’t eaten in a while so I need a snack first. Need anything?”

“No, no, I’m good. I’m just going to wait over here.”

She got her pretzel and a can of grape soda and turned to him with a smile on her doubly chinned face. He could tell she was happy and that made him happy.

“Hopefully my wallet isn’t the only thing getting a work out tonight” he uttered to himself as he went back to following his date, hoping that the florally top would ride up again so he could check out her ass once more.

katie 5.jpg

Here is the last part. Katie's been seeing one guy exclusively who is actively trying to get fatter. It seems that has rubbed off on her and she's joined the "two chair" club.

Enjoy.

Thanks!

Jake (JMJ)

“We’ll be there soon enough, beautiful.”

The duo waddled down the streets of Little Italy, taking in all the sights and smells. Katie had been down here several times before but never with Brian, who seemed to know just about all the best places and what to get at each restaurant. He knew where to get the best ravioli, the best cannoli, best chicken dish, etc. He’d describe them in such a way that Katie would literally have to wipe the drool from her face she was so hungry.

Katie smiled. Her stomach had been rumbling since they had gotten out of the van and the little walk had seemingly only exacerbated her hunger. Even the bag of chips Brian had given her had done nothing to quell it. She licked her fingers clean before tossing the bag in the trash. She then glanced over to Brian and saw that he was sweating something fierce. It was September but it was still humid.

“Let’s take a break” she said, motioning for him to lean against a wall.

“Whew, thanks.”

He rested his arm against the building and took a deep breath. As he did, his stomach rode up and exposed his hairy hanging paunch, one that was no longer able to be contained by his pants.

She giggled at this before telling him.

“Heh, guess I need new clothes again. I don’t know what it is but since we started hanging out you’ve been ‘profitable’ to my tailor.”

It was true. Since their first date back at the end of June Brian had put on a substantial amount of weight in just over two months. He was constantly asking his tailor to let the seams of his suits before ultimately telling him to just make new ones. His stomach was still the main proponent of his bulk but he had put on a few pounds in the hips too. That got her thinking to a prior ** post:

“Hello peeps. Had another date last night with the mega-fatso. Remember, he’s the one who wants to purposely gain weight. Well, he proved it on our date let me tell you. Guy ate, and ate, and ate, and ate! Seriously, he went through almost the entire menu! He told me he was just trying to get to 600 pounds. Can you believe it?

I still took note of his body and how he wasn’t a very ‘hippy’ man and he stated that while it was true, he still needed extra space and did not want to bother other patrons. He then told me that the chairs weren’t very comfortable anyway especially when you needed two of them! I didn’t know how to respond and he just told me that his friends called him ‘Two chair Mikey’, because he was so big! People, thankfully I had just swallowed my pork chop otherwise I would have choked to death! Needing two chairs when going out? What a friggin fat ass, literally!”

That was last week. Katie had hated entering that but she was so MIA from her site that if she didn’t post any content she’d lose all of her supporters. And that was the entire point of dating Brian, she reasoned. It sure as hell wasn’t to watch him talk about food, right?

Katie pondered that question while Brian grabbed two sodas from a hotdog cart. He handed her one and she began chugging it. It really was hot out there and she couldn’t wait to be sitting down to eat. In no time she had finished and let out a loud burp, much to Brian’s amusement.

“Make room, can’t have you go hungry.”

That clearly wasn’t happening anytime soon. While Brian had put on a good amount of weight, Katie had been outpacing him at every turn. Without knowing it, she had hit and passed 400 pounds and showed no signs of slowing down. She had taken to having those “gainer” shakes each night and added to the fact she was seeing a man who was actively trying to put on weight only made her grow fatter.

Not that Brian minded, he was actively encouraging it. He would always encourage her to eat more at meals, to go for the extra fatty desserts, even started buying her new clothes just so she could be comfortable and not have anything that would restrict her eating capacity. Katie never even picked up on what was happening.

Plus they were getting awfully flirty with one another and she couldn’t understand why she seemed to enjoy it. Sure, him being wealthy was part of it but that wasn’t all of it. His love of food was rather contagious and whenever he’d describe meals she found herself wanting him to continue, even if it seemed weird. Even now she was thinking about all they were going to eat and she could feel herself wanting to ask him what else they’d be eating.

“Ugh, get a hold of yourself Katie, your starting to sound like a fatty” she said to herself before adjusting her 4x dress. The material kept clinging to her sweaty belly and was tight enough that the outline of all her bulges and rolls were visible, much to Brian’s enjoyment.

They arrived at the pizza parlor and Katie followed him to the back where a waiter was waiting for them. She began taking a seat when she heard the chair start to creak. She grabbed the table and the waiter immediately removed the chair, knowing what would happen.

“Sorry miss, these are old, you’d get hurt. Why don’t I get you an extra chair, you’d be much more comfortable that way.”

“Huh, two chairs?”

The waiter didn’t understand the question and assumed that she was asking for something else in return for almost falling.

“Yeah, and, um, a large pie, free of charge. With any topping!”

The two chairs comment was still dangling in her mind. She wanted to know why he had suggested it but just then another waiter walked by with a double sausage pie and her stomach won the battle.

“Double sausage. And menu’s please, thanks.”

She lowered her bulk onto the two chairs, trying to balance out the distribution of her weight equally. With one cheek on each seat, Katie had to admit that it actually was pretty comfortable and made it easier for her to get up. Had she known how she looked from behind, with her panties clearly on display and stretched incredibly thin, she probably would have yelled. Instead, she noted how more balanced things seemed and went about getting comfortable.

“Going to have to use this trick more often”, she mumbled to herself while going over the menu.

“It’s definitely more comfortable that way”, Brian said while looking at the appetizers. “Especially here, their chairs are old and aren’t built to last.”

She felt that his logic was sound and nodded in agreeance. Besides, she was more focused on what she was going to get on her own pizza to be concerned about seating arrangements.

“Two chair Katie” had officially become a thing, whether she wanted to acknowledge it or not.

katie 6.jpg