Mutual Weight Gain Content

eacana

Question

Guest expanse

Thank you for this post. More mutual gaining content would be really nice. Here are some pics that I believe all come from Alpha Stuffers.

I also started a thread in FatCelebs featuring mutual gaining with celeb/famous couples both real and fictional. 

tumblr_p5amqmSHFT1wip0vto1_500.jpg

hq720i.jpg

imagesZDC3W2HV.jpg

tumblr_pojll3spgj1vruvzg_1280.jpg

unnamed.jpg

tumblr_a0db5546270180b065619ecc908a91cb_31894590_1280.jpg

tumblr_b29101d4729b02955851ddc9f36ac0a7_2b24ea5a_1280.jpg

Guest grateful

@Pudgy_Pixie

It's so wonderful watching your beautiful belly grow!  😍❤️❤️

So nice to see your man enjoy it too!  ❤️🥰

And even hotter that you are getting fat together!  ❤️🔥

Thanks for sharing your adventure!  😁

22 hours ago, BAF567 said:

Wooahh, it would be amazing if she eventually catches up to his size, but maybe by then he'll be double in size xd

Unfortunately, neither of them have posted anything in a month or so.  She is cute and would look amazing bigger.  I think she is hesitant to add weight though.

Great thread....keep this alive!  Mutual Gaining is my favorite by far.  It is such an intimate connection and kind of feeds off itself if you will.  Myself being and FA and very into weight gain on my ex girlfriends and my wife for many years encountered the other side when I accidentally put on a good size belly while trying to fatten up my wife by cooking for us and buying all her favorite sweets.  She started getting Fat again and I didn’t even notice at first that I too had packed on a big gut.  After finally noticing how big of a belly I grew I was totally aroused and de used to intentionally gain until my wife teased, commented or scolded me for getting so big.  I was stuffing myself all the time and feeding us both huge fattening meals which she never once complained about just kept finishing everything all the time. We both went to bed bloated and stuffed every night.....her from being a greedy hungry pig and myself forcing and stuffing myself u til soon I didn’t finally have to....my appetite was so huge and I was hungry all the time.  She didn’t even comment even though I put on a good 45 lbs. on my gut in a short period of time and she probably p led on close to the same all over her fattened figure.  She didn’t say anything other than initiating sex all the time.  We would come upstairs after stuffing ourselves continually form the time we had dinner to when we sat on the couch having ice cream and cookies....we both turned into totally ravenous pigs....as she would get in the shower I would get into bed and after she dries off she would mozy her bloated sexy fat figure over to the bed to climb on top of her over fed husband that had a mountain of a  gut  that she had trouble maneuvering around to ride in top.  She would struggle to move our bellies out of the way for a while and then finally start the process of us thrusting our newly fattened bodies together while her belly would jiggle mine would just bounce like a huge beach ball.  This would repeat night after night the over eating and love making and it never really got old.  If I didn’t know any better she liked her huge beach ball belly of a husband a little more with this new massive gut.....and she didn’t even mind this time eating herself into new territory with a new wardrobe....she just kept eating and eating and making love more and more.