My wife's hot cousin got big

Jellingtonboot

I have been with my wife for a long time, about 8 years in total.

To be fair I have been lucky, I've got to see a good few women get fat, and I don't mean where they get a small bit of a belly, I mean they got really fat. 

Most of my wife's family are fat, must be genetics or something, but the strange thing is, when they're skinny they're strikingly beautiful, but when they get fat, they get really fat. It seems there's no inbetween with them. 

But this change I never saw coming. 

My wife's cousin is about 40 years old and has four daughters, the oldest is 12.

She always wanted a son, so they decided to try once more. 

Now, I would only ever see her maybe 3/4 times a year (you know, when you have to go over, keep the wife happy). 

Anyway, the last time I had seen her was before the pregnancy. She was so beautiful. 

Her long black hair came down below her shoulders. She always wore only a small bit of make-up, she didn't need it. 

She wore glasses, but, she was one of those women who looked better with them.

Her figure was a bit too slim, but what curves she had worked.

Ive seen her at family events in the past, when she really tries, she's a definite 9/10.

Shes walked in to those party's, and you would be like, "fuckin hell is that blank, jesus christ she is fuckin fit". 

But alas beauty fades. 

So anyway, she got pregnant again, this time with twin boys. 

As the pregnancy progressed, I heard chatter about her getting fatter, but I hadn't seen her.( we live a few hours away). 

Apparently this pregnancy really took a toll on her, and she was bed bound for half of it.

So a little over a year passes in between me seeing her, in this time she has been pregnant and given birth to the twins, they're a couple months old.

Every second year we spend Christmas with my wife's family, so everyone was going to be there. 

My wife (who knows I like all this sort of thing) had warned me about how fat she had become, but she under sold it. 

We knocked on the wife's parents door and where greeted by her father. We exchanged pleasantries, and made our way to the kitchen. 

There was a couple of people in the room, a cousin, the brother in law, and a woman who I assumed to be the wife's mother (big woman, always has been) had her back towards us preparing dinner. 

Upon hearing us, she turned around and made her way towards us. 

It was hard to believe that the mass that waddled towards us was the same beautiful woman. Only a year ago she was a stick figure. 

I struggled to keep my cock down. 

She had changed so much, I was shocked. She was ugly (but in a hot fat girl way). Her under belly was huge (the part of the belly bellow the belly button), it was way more than a hand full.

Ive never seen an ass like hers before, but I'll try to describe it. 

It was one of those big but flat asses, except it stuck out about 10 inches behind her. Like it was that flat ass, but still somehow stuck out.

She was all round big everywhere. She was wide, and her ass and belly stuck out. 

Her face had gotten just as round. 

Later in the day, her fat hips knocked some plates off the table. 

She was walking through the room and obviously miss judged the width between a chair and the table, causing her hips to collide with both. 

To be fair, when you spend 40 years being a stick figure, it probably takes a while to adjust to being twice the size. 

She was embarrassed, everyone pretended not to notice. 

Later again, while playing outside, one of her young daughters was running up behind her to scare her, but she stopped walking earlier than her daughter expected. 

She collided full force with her massive ass, and I'd nearly swear bounced off of it and was sent back about a foot onto the ground. 

Her ass jiggled for a few seconds after. 

Anyway, happy Christmas. 

Her hair and make-up were the same as usual, maybe a bit more makeup to compensate.

Her clothing was the usual fat girl attire, you know, black shirts/pants, etc., and baggy clothing.

Just to add more description: We were sitting around the table for Christmas Dinner, I was seated a bit away from her but with a perfect side view of her. 

Her breasts are big and stick out a good bit, but just under them is the top belly, which sticks out another few inches further. Under that the bottom belly sticks out a further few inches. 

The best way to imagine it would be like steps on a stairs. 

She was talking to my wife about the pregnancy and weight gain (my wife's pregnant at the moment). So at some stage my wife asked her "what do you weigh now?", and she was too embarrassed to tell her. 

Now you have to keep in mind that my wife is 220lbs, so what kind of weight would she have to be if she was too embarrassed to tell someone who's also fat? 

7 minutes ago, Jellingtonboot said:

My wife's 5ft'1, so at 220lbs she's fairly big. I posted pictures of her ass in "my girlfriends big ass" (she wanted to do it). 

She's 21 weeks, she's put on nearly 10lbs so far.

When we started going out 8 years ago, she was only 140lbs.

Wow. 5’1” she’s not just short. She’s short short 

• 3 months later...