β€‹πŸ’Ÿβ€‹ A Curvage Christmas Present

Thank you for this present. A bbw in tights doing the wall test ... that is in my top 3 of steaming hot scenarios. I loved the excitement in the conversation too. Thanks again. Merry Christmas and I hope the are plenty of leftovers.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Guest davidovski90

you truly are one of the sexiest and most beautiful gainers in the scene. you letting yourself go from a completely different lifestyle of fitness and healthy food is mentally hard and i know what im talking about. you crossed that mental barrier which i think is the hardest when you shift your lifestyle. then you impressed everybody in the community with how beautiful your body is and with your non-stop growth. i genuinely find your voice very sweet, you curves so f**** sexy and I think the body parts that will grow the most are you belly back and shoulders, arms (cause i see those triceps muscles are completely covered with alot of soft fats, they're safe :P hhh) and your thighs especially from the sides. besides, im so impressed by how much your belly sticks outta the rest of your body, watching you growing and jiggling those beautiful curves is such a turn on. thanks for the beautiful gift and have a fattening holidays :);) may i ask what's your belly's measurement ?

Β