GF wants a Pot Belly - Please Help

Guest Georgey

There's no secret ! I had a couple gf that gained a lot of weight, women's love to eat and once you have their confidence to let them eat what they want and get fat they will eventually eat a lot of food and gain a lot of weight !!! Basically they used to eat tons os fatos meat from ribs, to bacon, and obviously lots of carbs and days like pasta, ice cream... 

Ok, I would like to say this,

I myself, like more gradual weight gains and seeing where I've come to get to this point and it's more gratifying to see the hard work I've done and to enjoy my success. Now having thrown that out there,

When you are looking at something to help you gain weight, there are 5 methods the "drug" uses to make this out come happen,

1. Increase of appetite

2. Fluid retention

3. Increased Fat storage

4. Slowed metabolism

5. Difficulty exercising

Apetamin I believe, falls under categories 1&5 (maybe 4 IDK) 

So, I believe, to optimize your chances of growth in that specific area. You should get a product like "Major Curves" which is designed to increase Fluid retention (I understand it says for butt and breast but, it does work on any part of the body.) It's minimal but, it does fit the "hole" for the lack of a better phrase. Also maybe do some sort of growth hormone (They get a bad wrap rightfully so, but it does work) like insulin to help you build more fat storage. Obviously, you should do some of the things the community members said like stuffing, drinking richful products (cream), and do bloatings to expand your stomach (coke&mentos, baking soda&vinegar), Doing expansion via the anus, just to name a few. But you should do these things in addition to.

I will comment more, the more I research the specific topics but for now here is a article pertaining a little more information that I've said. 

Thank you so much for posting your journey here and taking us along your ride and I wish you guys the best of luck.

Screenshot_20191229-173334.png

Screenshot_20191229-173050.png

Screenshot_20191229-173116.png

Screenshot_20191229-173215.png

Guest Yourebetterthanthis

Swiss rolls, honey buns, fast food, dessert from fast food places. It’ll go straight to her tum. My girl blew up quick 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/29/2019 at 5:23 AM, SyabLovesChub said:

Sounds like her modeling days aren't over. Because she could be a Curvage Model in 2020 or 2021!

She can be a Curvage model anytime. Some models here started their career at this stage of their fattening journey, even when they thinner.

On 12/26/2019 at 5:59 PM, d0rma said:

yeah, and i've read it can cloud your mood and make you feel depressed. It's not fda approved and must be purchased 'illegally' so at this point I honestly won't recommend it. Save your money and spend it on actual food instead.

not being FDA approved to treat a disease does not make something illegal. 

2 hours ago, d0rma said:

My point is - Simply not being an FDA approved substance does not make the substance illegal.  That’s why you hear disclaimers on radio ads for “ageless male” and such.  But, sure, if there are other factors, such as including active ingredients that are controlled substances, then yes... you could have issues. 

I was just trying to be clear - there is a difference between a substance not having been FDA approved to treat a disease versus simply being illegal.  

Yeah, I know... In case you didn't notice I did put "illegally" in quotations. I never really implied that not being fda approved is the same as illegal, except that in the case of Apetamin, which does contain a controlled substance, it is, which you seem to know, so I don't know why you're arguing with me other than to make yourself look smart.

Apetamin's potential side-effects and negative impacts on the liver make it not really worthwhile given there's other alternatives out there; anything with mirtazapine, olanzapine or quetiapine would probably have the same efficacy.

I would suggest Rosiglitazone or Lobeglitazone before any of those, ESPECIALLY since they also encourage the formation of new fat cells, among other desirable side-effects.

Other options:
Megestrol acetate is something actually used medically as an appetite stimulant. Glibenclamide (like other Sulfonylurea-type drugs) is a diabetes medication that stimulates insulin production. GHRP-6 and Ibutamoren mimic ghrelin, which is the main hormone that stimulates hunger and is used to treat anorexia, as is Pralmorelin.

Any of these would definitely help as long as the negative side-effects don't outweigh the positives (as far as WG is concerned). That said, why bother when something as simple as fructose is an appetite stimulant? The THC in cannabis also works and is probably safer and more obtainable than most of these 'medical' strategies.