GF wants a Pot Belly - Please Help

Stunning woman!  Was she a model for hair care products? Her hair is gorgeous 😝

Weight gain distribution is mostly genetic though besides maybe hormones, which are probably not a good idea to mess with.  One thing that may help though is lack of physical activity since her core will weaken and distend.  A permanent bloat effect if you will.

7 minutes ago, AustinFeeder28 said:

As far as gainer shakes, does anyone have a recipe for one that actually tastes good and does the trick? 

Honestly, I’ve never been a fan of any shakes with powders. Frankly, If you start with a good ice cream as a base, you’ll start with plenty of calories. Then add chocolate syrup, rum, cream, peanut butter—whatever you feel like. Sometimes I add fruit and jam, sometimes I go more chocolate creamsicle with some chocolate cake in it. It’s more fun than with the weird powders and it’s easier to have more of them. Try it with cake or something hot and savory to munch on on the side...

17 hours ago, AustinFeeder28 said:

Thanks everyone. I will stock up on soda, beer, ice cream, heavy cream, Nutella, cake, etc. 

As far as gainer shakes, does anyone have a recipe for one that actually tastes good and does the trick? 

One quart of plain ice cream ( no nuts chips or fruit) Let it melt a little. Half gallon 1 or 2 percent milk.

One pint of heavy cream .One can of Sweetened Condensed milk. 

Flavor with Hershey's syrup if desired. 

At first you might even get results with a pint of ice cream and just a quart of milk. 

Guest DailyDose

I can't help but think of Pulp Fiction I'm sorry haha. She's beautiful though and this is a very cute nice goal! Why message want a potbelly specifically so much ?

8 hours ago, monhall said:

Apetamin

We were looking into this and found syrup and capsules we can buy. Does anyone have experience with this? She is willing to try it! 

7 hours ago, Jazzman said:

One quart of plain ice cream ( no nuts chips or fruit) Let it melt a little. Half gallon 1 or 2 percent milk.

One pint of heavy cream .One can of Sweetened Condensed milk. 

Flavor with Hershey's syrup if desired.

Perfect thank you. 

8 hours ago, gggg said:

Booze.

My girl was thin as a rail before she started drinking in college, and her belly hasn't matched the rest of her since. (I mean, sure, she's also become quite fond of ice cream and sweets... but I think beer is the main reason behind her very belly-centric gain.)

You girlfriend is beautiful and you are a lucky man. What a belly she has put on, when I showed this to her she got so excited and started pushing her belly out but she can't compete, YET, :)  She doesn't drink a lot now but we talked about her having beer with dinner to try and help with the "freshman 30" look we are going for. 

A few weeks of heavy eating and many late night food deliveries are helping the cause. We are going to keep stuffing her silly until she really starts packing on the pounds. We are both watching YouTube videos about Apetamin and trying to decide what to do here, it seems like we are leaning towards a yes but would love to hear what you all think. She is serious about gaining. 

IMG_6762.jpg

IMG_6761.jpg

IMG_6760.jpg

Guest grateful

Patience is the magic ingredient here. Most extra calories from big efforts pass right through the body. The most efficient number of calories causing the greatest weight gain is likely to be lower than than the total from desperate binging.

Some supplements that aren't crippling to normal life could be adopted just like taking a medicine each day. Physics says weight gain will occur, growth will be certain.

She will get bigger. Just take some enjoyment that it will all be automatic and will occur.

Apetamin sounds good, as it will lead to just naturally eating more.  Melted ice cream and or cream will surely fatten, no doubt, but stay on the smaller side of portions as a lot of that fat is lost in the process of elimination if it is consumed in large quantities. My 2 cents.

Hope you can keep your wits about you! Hahahaha.  Your situation would make me crazy!

Love couple stories! Thanks for the share!  😍❤️

5 minutes ago, AustinFeeder28 said:

From what I can tell it will make her tired? 

yeah, and i've read it can cloud your mood and make you feel depressed. It's not fda approved and must be purchased 'illegally' so at this point I honestly won't recommend it. Save your money and spend it on actual food instead.

Guest JigglyArms

At this point, don't worry about trying to make the perfect gain. Just keep her stuffed and happy every second of every day and the pounds will come easier than you think.

Gaining weight should not be stressful, just relax and have fun!