Heya! I was told y’all might appreciate the weight I’ve gained

17 hours ago, Kenzo998 said:

Are you planning on becoming a Curvage model? 😉 

Oooo that could be fun

17 hours ago, davidovski90 said:

do you have a goal weight for now ?? and what things do turn you on the most or things you like the most around your growing body ?

no goal weight currently!  Lots of things turn me on about my body but especially how soft my belly feels when I play with it and how it jiggles when I walk up or down stairs.

11 hours ago, mj3200 said:

Thanks for the pictures. Can you let us know what changes there have been to your appetite? 

Also what's the attitude of friends and family to your gaining? 

I definitely feel like I eat more in a sitting and graze more during the day now.

Haha, so my mom loves to comment on everyone’s weight and since I’ve been home this past week she’s definitely let me know she notices.  Once she even patted my belly and was like, “you’re getting a bit chubby don’t you think?”  

33 minutes ago, Amber3741 said:

No goal weight currently!  Lots of things turn me on about my body but especially how soft my belly feels when I play with it and how it jiggles when I walk up or down stairs.

I definitely feel like I eat more in a sitting and graze more during the day now.

Haha, so my mom loves to comment on everyone’s weight and since I’ve been home this past week she’s definitely let me know she notices.  Once she even patted my belly and was like, “you’re getting a bit chubby don’t you think?”  

Wow great start to this thread you look amazing with the extra weight. You're not wrong about it being appreciated here. 

The jiggling sounds lovely hopefully we'll get to see it all in motion some time? What was your reply to your mum calling out all your over indulging? 

3 hours ago, Amber3741 said:

Oooo that could be fun

no goal weight currently!  Lots of things turn me on about my body but especially how soft my belly feels when I play with it and how it jiggles when I walk up or down stairs.

Thanks so much for the insights. 

13 minutes ago, Pinin_Pero said:

Who introduced you to this site? 

I’ve been interested in gaining and being stuffed or force fed foreverrrr.  I think I originally came across this site shortly after it opened actually.

Then I started to actively gain like a year ago and someone I was chatting with from another site that encourages feedees reminded me of curvage.

13 hours ago, JigglyArms said:

Noticed any physical changes? Out of breath, etc.?

Oooo yeah, I get really winded when taking stairs now.  Which is really hot because feeling my body jiggle while being out of breath is like...so hot.  Also I’m having lots more difficulty fitting into clothes, especially getting pants over my ass.  Haha I find myself out of breath sometimes after struggling to get on a pair of jeans.

Guest B/A Creator
1 hour ago, Amber3741 said:

Wow I’m so pudgy today.  All that holiday gorging is definitely filling me out.

39B2F7E2-735E-4987-A81B-B3E7899F5827.jpeg

7204E32F-6E0A-46F0-8D37-8FF54DF33B3D.jpeg

8769FB8E-5B75-4C72-8ECD-4B4CA46531A7.jpeg

This shirt is becomig very tight 😉😏