Madelaine Petsch

John Smith

On 11/15/2017 at 6:48 PM, John Smith said:
  1. Madelaine Petsch, 115lbs, 160cm/5' 3" , 33-24-34, 32A, dress size 2.Résultats de recherche d'images pour « madelaine petsch 2017 »Résultats de recherche d'images pour « madelaine petsch 2017 »Résultats de recherche d'images pour « madelaine petsch 2017 »Résultats de recherche d'images pour « madelaine petsch 2017 »Résultats de recherche d'images pour « madelaine petsch 2017 »Image associée

On 2/19/2018 at 1:20 PM, John Smith said:

1. Madelaine Petsch : One of my most favorite actresses from the TV show "Riverdale" ;
Résultats de recherche d'images pour « madelaine petsch 2017 »Résultats de recherche d'images pour « madelaine petsch 2017 »

Résultats de recherche d'images pour « madelaine petsch 2017 »

Image associée

13 hours ago, John Smith said:

I would rather stay on my last year's prediction about Madeleine Petsch [...]

42 minutes ago, ButtonBuster said:

Oh God, I would absolutely LOSE IT if Madeleine Petsch gained weight!!! Even the slightest little starter belly on her might just drive me NUTS!!!! 

17 minutes ago, John Smith said:

Well, she already had gained a fewer couple of pounds these past three years, if you make a collage of her flaunting her body in the pilot episode of 'Riverdale' with her current bodyweight now. Her legs thickened up a bit, her hips are sensitively wider and her bust has grown out because she's clearly no longer a B-cupped woman.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Dan Lawson
16 hours ago, John Smith said:

She had gained some weight these past three years, but not at this point. 😂

All I'm saying is I love Deviantart

Guest big mouth

all the riverdale girls except for camila mendes look much thicker in this season than usual. especially madalaine and vanessa morgan, hers and lili being the most noticeable. i was hate watching it with my friend and even he pointed out that toni looks way thicker than normal.

47 minutes ago, Samisthebest said:

all the riverdale girls except for camila mendes look much thicker in this season than usual. especially madalaine and vanessa morgan, hers and lili being the most noticeable. i was hate watching it with my friend and even he pointed out that toni looks way thicker than normal.

Vanessa Morgan's body has noticeably crept out from being skinny yet gently well-proportioned to now hovering into the smaller end of the voluptuous spectrum, even managing to outcup a sizeable amount in breast volume within the following years.

Camilla hasn't change for a wee (which is impressive for someone who is advocating for "intuitive eating" . Most young women who followed that bandwagon trend later regretted it) . Madalaine has gained a few pounds in muscle mass and flesh as well, Lily has softened out (and I suspect she did it purposedly, as she was tired than the writers and producers were using the "Dark Betty" double-personae of her role character as an excuse for gratuitous fapping fodder material. You can see while the interviews given last year ago to promote the current ongoing fourth season she was really pissed off whenever an interviewer or her fellow castmates were humorously evocating that far-infamous strip tease scene from the second season: a sentiment she share with most every single parent in North America. Quite reasonably-- especially when you know about Lili Reinhart's traumatic past sexual abuse from the hand of a creep) .

But the most impressive change came from the actress Shannon Purser, who played the reccurent character Ethel from seasons 1 to 3. At the beginning, she was a moderably heavy-figured, abundantly plump girl in conventional Plus-Size outfits, a "smollfat" in vernacular terms: after two years, she turned into a near-amorphous heavy waddler garbed tent-sized gowns. She's even much fatter, currently.

EDIT: False alarm... Shannon did manage to shed a lot of weight, these past few months.

Guest big mouth

i know this should probably go into a lili thread but these are ads from the next episode. showing that shes actually gotten really soft and why they probably don't give her a ton of bra and panty scenes anymore.

Screenshot_20200223-141136.png

Screenshot_20200223-141142.png

1 hour ago, Samisthebest said:

yeah ive noticed lili has really been gaining weight. like the outfits they put her in totally dont fit her anymore.

At least, the show has some in-universe good plot excuses about it: Cheryl has aggressively quipped Betty's significantly improved fitness while she (assisted by a helpful newcomer-in-town Veronica) was attempting to join the cheer team in the pilot episode  explicitly alluding about Betty's past weight-gain issues and once-overweight body during their pre-series middle school years and Betty later confessed to Ronnie she was indeed overweight last year ago, feeling even uneased at the simple idea to evocate that episode of her life.

The first season seemed to implicitly suggest the reason why she temporarily developped some weight-excess issue a little prior the start of the show was due to her regular medication on psychotropic drugs, a trait she share with her both mother (a fairly heavier-figured woman) and her older sister Polly (thin, yet fairly heavier for a former cheerleader: yet it meant nothing given the fact there does exists in-universe and in real life much heavier cheerleaders) both appeared as an obese couple. 

But the series seems to implicitly retcon the origin of both Betty's past weight issue and Cheryl's on-going slow weight gain to a hereditary trait shared by some members of the Blossom family: Cheryl's uncle and aunt (who are suggested to be related by blood as the Blossoms practises selection of peculiar heirs over their red hair, skills - or lack thereof to facilitate manipulative schemes behind the stage - or sometimes unspoken linebreeding yet this latter one is perceived as bad, given the suspicions of incest between Cheryl and her dead twin brother Jason as well as Jason's romantic starcrossed affair with Polly Cooper) .

Moreover, the Blossoms possessed until recently, unbeknowst of their current living members, the cursed Crown of King Herod: a powerful mystical artifact combining mass-child-sacrifice dark magic with theurgic royal white magic who seem to exacerbate the greed-lusting sins of its bearer to unfathomable levels. Since the Sin of Greed in Christian lore is sometimes associated with grotesque obesity and gluttony (a common trait shared by every single blood member of the Blossom clan, including Cheryl who even bragged about it in season 4 then has being seen many times overdwarfing Jughead's regular overconsuption in sugar-loaded milkshakes and other junk food from Pop's) ...

• 3 months later...