Chloe Bennett

Chloe Grace Moretz

Obvious.

Obvious.

Obvious.

Obvious.

Anorexic.

Steady.

I would rather stay on my last year's prediction about Madeleine Petsch and add up the name of Emma Dumont into it. Zendaya would be perhaps tempted.

I also have money on Daisy Ridley. Now that she’s got three Star Wars movies in the bank, it’s time to relax.

I’m excited at how much gym time Mia Khalifa is doing because she’s obviously trying to compensate her lower half with her giant bust. The possibility of a pregnancy is also there.

Also, Angela Merkel is an honorable mention (‘Scuse me; I’m a politics major 😬).

Kate Upton, frustrated at her inability to drop the last ten pounds of baby weight and get back to her old size, drops her fitness gear sponsors for plus sized clothes and mobility scooters, decides to eat herself into super plus sized model territory in a meticulously documented gain featuring old clothes try ons, 10K challenges and attempts to do once easy workouts.

I can dream.

Probable:

Felicity Jones (because of the pregnancy) 

Scarlett Johansson (she's been regaining her figure the past few months) 

Taylor Swift continues the gain

Kelly Brooke gets even bigger

Possible:

Jennifer Lawrence (possible pregnancy too?) 

Bryce Dallas Howard gets even bigger

Daisy Ridley finally gets to relax after Star Wars and gain a bit, and maybe actually show off her body without Disney censors

Ariel Winter regains her figure

I can dream:

Elizabeth Olsen decides to gain 50 pounds for a new role, gets pregnant with tripoets during filming, bloated up to 350 pounds, and earns a living from videos of her rubbing her belly in a ripped Scarlet Witch outfit. 

8 hours ago, Xver23 said:

Becky G

Naomi Scott 

Dua Lipa 

Selena Gomez 

Daisy Ridley 

Lili Reinhart and Sophia Carson and Katya Henry  are  my sleepers

Chloe Mortez 

hopefully Taylor Swift continues to gain 

Yes.

Plausible.

Don't know who she are.

Obvious, again.

Nope.

Nope, nope, nope.

Only in muscle mass.

5 hours ago, Famousbelly said:

Probable:

Felicity Jones (because of the pregnancy) 

Scarlett Johansson (she's been regaining her figure the past few months) 

Taylor Swift continues the gain

Kelly Brooke gets even bigger

Possible:

Jennifer Lawrence (possible pregnancy too?) 

Bryce Dallas Howard gets even bigger

Daisy Ridley finally gets to relax after Star Wars and gain a bit, and maybe actually show off her body without Disney censors

Ariel Winter regains her figure

I can dream:

Elizabeth Olsen decides to gain 50 pounds for a new role, gets pregnant with tripoets during filming, bloated up to 350 pounds, and earns a living from videos of her rubbing her belly in a ripped Scarlet Witch outfit. 

You and me both on Scarjo, man

22 minutes ago, ButtonBuster said:

Oh God, I would absolutely LOSE IT if Madeleine Petsch gained weight!!! Even the slightest little starter belly on her might just drive me NUTS!!!! 

Well, she already had gained a fewer couple of pounds these past three years, if you make a collage of her flaunting her body in the pilot episode of 'Riverdale' with her current bodyweight now. Her legs thickened up a bit, her hips are sensitively wider and her bust has grown out because she's clearly no longer a B-cupped woman.

1 hour ago, jewboy69 said:

a lot of thicc rappers (cardi b, megan thee stallion, doja cat)

Katherine Langford

Katy Perry

I also feel like we'll be seeing at least a couple female comedians gaining significant weight

Josephine Langford would be candy to the eye as a fatso, but with the 'After' franchise still going, she won't gain an inch.