Quantcast
AustinMLucas1995

2020 celebrity weight gain prediction

125 posts / 26599 viewsLast Reply

1 hour ago, jacknife said:

10 pounds is not going to do it, not even close.  Linda Tripp was more than just a little chubby.

Oops, i meant 20.

3 hours ago, Brenda said:

> I predict Sarah Paulson will gain weight
> Sarah Paulson is trying to gain weight for American Crime Story

Not really a prediction, bro.

Yea, I slipped up with that, sorry.

2020 predictions:

(sure bet) Megan McCain will leave the View and stress gain a few dozen lbs.

(could happen) Kether Donahue shifts to more cartoon voiceover work while she eats her way to a size 24.

(long shot but one can dream) Meghan Markle and her prince hole up in an undisclosed penthouse high rise in downtown Toronto and don't re-emerge until they have gained so much they are completely unrecognizable.

2 hours ago, mal57 said:

Oh man... I hope your crystal ball is well-calibrated... I'm a commie sjw myself but a hot right wing SSBBW is in my Top 5.

Not to mention that she'll probably have a shorter life so i see that as an absolute win.

3 hours ago, You're getting fat said:

Go to the South. You'll see plenty of right wing SSBBW's there.

For sure — I've been there. Actually had a pleasantly flirty debate with a huge MILFy trump supporter once in Southern MS...

3 minutes ago, John Smith said:

She had simply bulked up then toned her legs.

She frequently share her dieting on social medias. Trust me: she's not going to join the chubster territory anytime soon.

She really is pregnant according to this article: https://www.etonline.com/the-flash-star-danielle-panabaker-reveals-how-her-pregnancy-will-be-addressed-on-the-show-exclusive

But I´m not putting her on my chubster predictions either, I expect her to be thin rather fast after birth,

On 1/11/2020 at 8:04 AM, jacknife said:

10 pounds is not going to do it, not even close.  Linda Tripp was more than just a little chubby.

sarah-linda.jpg

Hopefully she goes fully into her portrayal. We shall see what happens.

8 minutes ago, Drytuner said:

I'm pretty sure Kelly from the French show tpmp will become huge this year. 

You know I'm a French speaker who's quite fluent in overseas pop culture and even I have absolutely no idea who are you talking about.

You got to help out your fellow American and English-speaking comrades a little here, about this mademoiselle Kelly. 

15 minutes ago, John Smith said:

You know I'm a French speaker who's quite fluent in overseas pop culture and even I have absolutely no idea who are you talking about.

You got to help out your fellow American and English-speaking comrades a little here, about this mademoiselle Kelly. 

Look at my French Anchors topic, she's mostly all over it.