2020 celebrity weight gain prediction

AustinMLucas1995

Kelly Brooke will continue her steady gain.

Taylor Swift will pull back and lose some weight (she already looks a bit slimmer than she did a few months ago, unfortunately).

Katy Perry will continue to gain, but will reach a  certain tipping point and lose the weight. She won't allow herself to go beyond "thicc".

Avril Lavigne will continue gaining unabated.

Bryce Dallas Howard will gain gradually. Nothing major, but she will be detectably  fuller by December 2020.

Daisy Ridley will definitely gain weight. With the three Star Wars movies behind her, and her natural tendency to be heavier, this seems unavoidable.

Also, count on a good number of female celebrities in their 30s getting pregnant. I won't attempt to guess which will specifically. Just take the totality of famous women between 30 and 40 years old, and figure that about 25-35% will be pregnant in 2020.

3 hours ago, datguy said:

Kelly Brooke will continue her steady gain.

Taylor Swift will pull back and lose some weight (she already looks a bit slimmer than she did a few months ago, unfortunately).

Katy Perry will continue to gain, but will reach a  certain tipping point and lose the weight. She won't allow herself to go beyond "thicc".

Avril Lavigne will continue gaining unabated.

Bryce Dallas Howard will gain gradually. Nothing major, but she will be detectably  fuller by December 2020.

Daisy Ridley will definitely gain weight. With the three Star Wars movies behind her, and her natural tendency to be heavier, this seems unavoidable.

Also, count on a good number of female celebrities in their 30s getting pregnant. I won't attempt to guess which will specifically. Just take the totality of famous women between 30 and 40 years old, and figure that about 25-35% will be pregnant in 2020.

Rihanna *cough cough*

Guest Bigdude2333

I know a lot of people have said these already but mine are:

Daisy Ridley - with Star Wars done and no big projects coming up plus her tendency to gain, this one is almost obvious. I would guess a larger gain here as well.

Emilia Clarke - with Game of Thrones completed and her being at a all time skinny, I bet we will see her gain back to a normal or slightly chubby size as her weight constantly fluctuates.

Bryce Dallas Howard - this one will depend on the filming schedule for Jurassic World 3 but I would guess she will continue to gain as she has no other film commitments and it is a common routine with her to do this. It will be slight but very noticeable by December 2020.

Felicity Jones - I am positive this will be an extremely large one with her already increasing gain, lack of large projects and her recent pregnancy. I would guess this will be the biggest and most talked about gain of 2020.

Rachel Nichols - another one that seems fairly obvious as she seems to be on a continuous streak that doesn’t seem to be stopping, I’d go as far to say we’ll see her quite large by the end of 2020

Florence Pugh - I could be very wrong on this one. But she seems chubby already and she might not handle bursting into stardom as well as other. This will likely be a small gain though.

Here're my predictions:

Vanessa Hudgens: this one might be a stretch considering she's both vegan AND a fitness nut, BUT she has gained weight for a role once before (Gimme Shelter, Spring Breakers), so she's not above doing that. Who knows, maybe it'll happen again next year, maybe for another one of her Christmas movies, lol. Fingers crossed.

Emma Roberts: now THIS one is an even BIGGER stretch, being even LESS likely to gain weight. Fun fact, she was originally going to be in Spring Breakers but passed when she was told she had to gain weight for the role, so you can probably guess what the odds are on that happening. Still, a man can dream, and I remain optimistic that anything can happen, and that the odds can change in our favor at any moment 😉

Lauren Jauregui: this one is the most likely to happen. Lauren is Cuban, and she loves Cuban food, and she loves to eat and has a propensity to be thicker at times, and she's very body positive, (and she smokes weed), so I can imagine one day she'll decide to just let go and let nature take its course, in a manner of speaking. She'll be bigger in no time. 

Ashley Benson: ALSO a promising candidate, as she too smokes weed and enjoys food at her leisure, and doesn't care as much about working out, unless called for it. Frankly, I'm surprised it hasn't happened sooner (though she did it for Spring Breakers, a little). Maybe 2020 will be the year it happens. 

Dove Cameron: What can I say about this prediction that hasn't already been said about Friends being taken off Netflix: it might not happen, but we can always hope. As skinny as she is, she's actually secretly very curvy, and a few extra pounds would definitely help to accentuate that, and she might even like it enough to keep it (especially with some encouragement from "fans", wink wink). 

Cierra Ramirez: a bit of a dark horse, she's not one you'd normally think of when talking about weight gain, but I think she'll surprise a lot of people  in the future. She's short, latina, and curvy, the odds are ever so gently, moving in her favor. She's about 5'1", so a little goes a long way for her. It won't be long until one day she joins the ranks of the pleasantly plus-sized. 

37 minutes ago, ButtonBuster said:

Here're my predictions:

Vanessa Hudgens: this one might be a stretch considering she's both vegan AND a fitness nut, BUT she has gained weight for a role once before (Gimme Shelter, Spring Breakers), so she's not above doing that. Who knows, maybe it'll happen again next year, maybe for another one of her Christmas movies, lol. Fingers crossed.

Emma Roberts: now THIS one is an even BIGGER stretch, being even LESS likely to gain weight. Fun fact, she was originally going to be in Spring Breakers but passed when she was told she had to gain weight for the role, so you can probably guess what the odds are on that happening. Still, a man can dream, and I remain optimistic that anything can happen, and that the odds can change in our favor at any moment 😉

Lauren Jauregui: this one is the most likely to happen. Lauren is Cuban, and she loves Cuban food, and she loves to eat and has a propensity to be thicker at times, and she's very body positive, (and she smokes weed), so I can imagine one day she'll decide to just let go and let nature take its course, in a manner of speaking. She'll be bigger in no time. 

Ashley Benson: ALSO a promising candidate, as she too smokes weed and enjoys food at her leisure, and doesn't care as much about working out, unless called for it. Frankly, I'm surprised it hasn't happened sooner (though she did it for Spring Breakers, a little). Maybe 2020 will be the year it happens. 

Dove Cameron: What can I say about this prediction that hasn't already been said about Friends being taken off Netflix: it might not happen, but we can always hope. As skinny as she is, she's actually secretly very curvy, and a few extra pounds would definitely help to accentuate that, and she might even like it enough to keep it (especially with some encouragement from "fans", wink wink). 

Cierra Ramirez: a bit of a dark horse, she's not one you'd normally think of when talking about weight gain, but I think she'll surprise a lot of people  in the future. She's short, latina, and curvy, the odds are ever so gently, moving in her favor. She's about 5'1", so a little goes a long way for her. It won't be long until one day she joins the ranks of the pleasantly plus-sized. 

Aubrey Plaza: this one is BOUND to happen, eventually. Her care-free laissez-faire attitude might finally catch up to her one day, sooner rather than later perhaps. She's also a contender for the secret hot-bod department, so just think of what her packing it on would look like! 

I'll try to keep to my rule of three:

Sloane Stephens, US Tennis player - she's rather Serena-esque. If you watched her chocolate milk ad, you know what we're dealing with.

Bridget Fonda, retired actress. I mentioned in the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s thread about how lesser forums brought up her disappearance from the industry. Her weight was mentioned and the phrase "gained 50 lbs" came up. I'm predicting she'll resurface with most of those "extra" pounds intact. Who knows? Maybe she'll be at the Oscars. 

Margaret Qualley, actress. My rationale for predicting this one is "she can't get any thinner than she already is". Now I understand, in Hollywood things can still somehow take a turn for the morbid and indeed she ends up even thinner - heaven forbid. But, my rationale is still reasonable: she's a former model, a former dancer and is aware of the overemphasis of thinness in entertainment and the media arts. Perhaps she'll take one for the greater good and pick up a few pounds.

9 hours ago, ButtonBuster said:

Aubrey Plaza: this one is BOUND to happen, eventually. Her care-free laissez-faire attitude might finally catch up to her one day, sooner rather than later perhaps. She's also a contender for the secret hot-bod department, so just think of what her packing it on would look like! 

@John Smith I edited it to add this paragraph.

8 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

I'll try to keep to my rule of three:

Sloane Stephens, US Tennis player - she's rather Serena-esque. If you watched her chocolate milk ad, you know what we're dealing with.

Bridget Fonda, retired actress. I mentioned in the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s thread about how lesser forums brought up her disappearance from the industry. Her weight was mentioned and the phrase "gained 50 lbs" came up. I'm predicting she'll resurface with most of those "extra" pounds intact. Who knows? Maybe she'll be at the Oscars. 

Margaret Qualley, actress. My rationale for predicting this one is "she can't get any thinner than she already is". Now I understand, in Hollywood things can still somehow take a turn for the morbid and indeed she ends up even thinner - heaven forbid. But, my rationale is still reasonable: she's a former model, a former dancer and is aware of the overemphasis of thinness in entertainment and the media arts. Perhaps she'll take one for the greater good and pick up a few pounds.

smart dj khaled GIF

Guest You're getting fat

12 hours ago, Howarddonaldson3 said:

Lizzo

Lucy Davis 

Lady Gaga 

Lana Del Ray

Shakira

(All either touring or have movies coming out)

Touring - Good for weight gain

Movie coming out - Bad for weight gain