2020 celebrity weight gain prediction

AustinMLucas1995

20 minutes ago, Bigdude2333 said:

Aww, We wanna hear! You never know this could be the year!

Ok.

I went for Ariana Grande, Katy Perry and Daisy Ridley last year. I think i'll keep Daisy on my deck, placing my bets on her with the upcoming Star Wars movie was a bad move, but NOW there's room for gaining, although i think it'd not be much.

Scarlett Johansson maybe.

I'd love to see Laura Prepon, Chloe Moretz, Mary Elizabeth Winstead and Kate Winslet gaining, but these ones are just wishful thinking lol

1 hour ago, John Smith said:

I mean, did your wishful thinking backfired physically? One belief in allopathic medicine and fringe science tells than our mind can sometimes materialize its thoughts within the thinker's own mortal coil.

Oh, do you mean, if i gained any weight?

I haven't even watched my weight this year, but i'd say i'm steady, if i gained it was not much. And it'd not bother me at all if it was a substantial gain.

What i meant is that, if anything, 1 or 2 of these girls i mentioned actually lost weight as oppose to gain, like Daisy, she was kinda bulky in The Last Jedi but slimmed down again in the course of 2019. I don't follow Ariana and Katy much.

2 hours ago, Your Friendly Forum Lurker said:

I predict Felicity Jones and Sarah Paulson to gain weight. Felicity Jones is pregnant, and Sarah Paulson is trying to gain 10 lbs (9 kg) for American Crime Story.

> I predict Sarah Paulson will gain weight
> Sarah Paulson is trying to gain weight for American Crime Story

Not really a prediction, bro.