Chloe Bennett

Chloe Grace Moretz

Obvious.

Obvious.

Obvious.

Obvious.

Anorexic.

Steady.

I would rather stay on my last year's prediction about Madeleine Petsch and add up the name of Emma Dumont into it. Zendaya would be perhaps tempted.

8 hours ago, Xver23 said:

Becky G

Naomi Scott 

Dua Lipa 

Selena Gomez 

Daisy Ridley 

Lili Reinhart and Sophia Carson and Katya Henry  are  my sleepers

Chloe Mortez 

hopefully Taylor Swift continues to gain 

Yes.

Plausible.

Don't know who she are.

Obvious, again.

Nope.

Nope, nope, nope.

Only in muscle mass.

22 minutes ago, ButtonBuster said:

Oh God, I would absolutely LOSE IT if Madeleine Petsch gained weight!!! Even the slightest little starter belly on her might just drive me NUTS!!!! 

Well, she already had gained a fewer couple of pounds these past three years, if you make a collage of her flaunting her body in the pilot episode of 'Riverdale' with her current bodyweight now. Her legs thickened up a bit, her hips are sensitively wider and her bust has grown out because she's clearly no longer a B-cupped woman.

6 minutes ago, DanishFan87 said:

Wait Melissa is gaining again? would love if she could give Katy Mixon a run for her money regarding size and circumference, but with Katy just being a nudge bigger.

I still cannot believe we're living in a world where Katy is now the "fat would-be sister" of the pairing...

16 minutes ago, Brenda said:

I really don't get what that means and i'm afraid of the answer lol

I mean, did your wishful thinking backfired physically? One belief in allopathic medicine and fringe science tells than our mind can sometimes materialize its thoughts within the thinker's own mortal coil.

1 hour ago, Brenda said:

Oh, do you mean, if i gained any weight?

I haven't even watched my weight this year, but i'd say i'm steady, if i gained it was not much. And it'd not bother me at all if it was a substantial gain.

What i meant is that, if anything, 1 or 2 of these girls i mentioned actually lost weight as oppose to gain, like Daisy, she was kinda bulky in The Last Jedi but slimmed down again in the course of 2019. I don't follow Ariana and Katy much.

Ooh. I noted that last point about Daisy recently. She has always been a twig, but within the past few years her lean frame has becoming a little bulky. Now, she reverted back to case one.

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Drytuner said:

I'm pretty sure Kelly from the French show tpmp will become huge this year. 

You know I'm a French speaker who's quite fluent in overseas pop culture and even I have absolutely no idea who are you talking about.

You got to help out your fellow American and English-speaking comrades a little here, about this mademoiselle Kelly. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, thadrou90 said:

For me, I'm upgrading Demi Lovato from a long shot to a legitimate prediction, and downgrading Priyanka Chopra to 0 (I think the extra pressure not to gain during quarantine will force her into a regular diet/exercise routine).

The fact she's mourning a loss within her family, coupled by the trappings of comfort eating, give me some skepticism about the possibility that Priyanka might shed her newfound chubby appareance any sooner.

Perhaps she would attempt to maintain it, but not losing it. Either way, it give her a more mature appareance: in much quiet times, Hollywood gonna stop to give her stupid "side chick" or "Evil Exotic Villain" roles in American films.