2020 celebrity weight gain prediction

AustinMLucas1995

Guest You're getting fat

Grimes is pregnant. She's a twig, but I hope she puts on some weight. There was an old video where her face looked a bit more bloated than usual and she was on the verge of having a starter double chin. I think she has it in her, face wise.

23 hours ago, monkey1044 said:

Never seen her with a tummy like this. Would be nice if she got it back.

Yes that would be great! Would be awesome to see her gain 50 - 60 lbs. 

Btw, for those who are interested, here are some morphs made by (from top to bottom): MAGICMAN22, cahabent and CelebMorpher.

https://www.deviantart.com/magicman22/art/AHS-1984-Review-823346559

https://www.deviantart.com/magicman22/art/BBW-Emma-Roberts-824134509

https://www.deviantart.com/cahabent/art/Emma-Roberts-Fat-Cosmo-Issue-798780140

https://www.deviantart.com/celebmorpher/art/Pudgey-Emma-Roberts-393802981

ahs_1984_review__by_magicman22_ddm769r-pre.jpg

ddmo299-a8f7a6fc-1ef4-4935-bc0b-5a7191996e1d.jpg

dd7kmp8-51e8aa5e-b78d-4926-bf86-e58cae5e0a24.jpg

d6igkbp-7ff3fe80-efaf-4e6f-9ede-d46c42929242.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I am new, here. So forgive me if the two I ask about are famous but never mentioned. 1.This one was 20 years old, in 2007, and was criticized for gaining weight. She retired from playing tennis and I don't think she ever weighed more than the year the catcalls came at her. I wondered if she would have won more championships if she had been a few pounds more...she never admitted to being more than 132 pounds...at 6'1" with muscles and not a tiny rear end....she probably did. Maria Sharapova. I predict she will add some pounds this year. 

2. I predict more for this one....she works out really hard, but does not like being told how thin she should be....when they asked her if she was pregnant, she said had been eating a lot of french fries, and never worried much about it. She might get pregnant this year. Karlie Kloss. 

July,2015. She probably got in a lot of trouble for stepping out like this....it happens from time to time....I think it is dawning on her that it is not all that bad.

2ABBFA1600000578-0-image-a-99_1437527951742.jpg

I've been meaning to come back to this thread since the shutdowns and quarantines started. Has all that changed any of your predictions for 2020?

For me, I'm upgrading Demi Lovato from a long shot to a legitimate prediction, and downgrading Priyanka Chopra to 0 (I think the extra pressure not to gain during quarantine will force her into a regular diet/exercise routine).

11 minutes ago, thadrou90 said:

For me, I'm upgrading Demi Lovato from a long shot to a legitimate prediction, and downgrading Priyanka Chopra to 0 (I think the extra pressure not to gain during quarantine will force her into a regular diet/exercise routine).

The fact she's mourning a loss within her family, coupled by the trappings of comfort eating, give me some skepticism about the possibility that Priyanka might shed her newfound chubby appareance any sooner.

Perhaps she would attempt to maintain it, but not losing it. Either way, it give her a more mature appareance: in much quiet times, Hollywood gonna stop to give her stupid "side chick" or "Evil Exotic Villain" roles in American films.

Guest You're getting fat
18 hours ago, Dan Lawson said:

All these celebrities are going to gain weight because they are not able to go to the gym

Some have equipment at home but yeah, I drink to that.