2020 celebrity weight gain prediction

AustinMLucas1995

On a slightly more serious note, I'm nominating Keira Knightley. Yes, super skinny and what not but while I'm not arguing for  anything huge but given that she's focusing more on Indie films, just had a second kid, is in her late thirties and unlike a lot of starlets isn't even using botox to delay aging, much less working out. There haven't been too many pics of her since then but I'm hoping for her to have a permanent mom bod at her next sighting.

On a slightly more serious note, I'm nominating Keira Knightley. Yes, super skinny and what not but while I'm not arguing for  anything huge but given that she's focusing more on Indie films, just had a second kid, is in her late thirties and unlike a lot of starlets isn't even using botox to delay aging, much less working out. There haven't been too many pics of her since then but I'm hoping for her to have a permanent mom bod at her next sighting.
I don't mean to argue but I'm still going with Emma Roberts.

Sent from my SM-A600T using Tapatalk

On 1/4/2020 at 10:58 AM, DanishFan87 said:

Wait Melissa is gaining again? would love if she could give Katy Mixon a run for her money regarding size and circumference, but with Katy just being a nudge bigger.

I may have jumped the gun... thought I saw a recent pic of her looking a little plumper but it may have been old. Oh well.

8 minutes ago, mal57 said:

I may have jumped the gun... thought I saw a recent pic of her looking a little plumper but it may have been old. Oh well.

Oh don´t take my word for it, on how Melissa looks now, I haven´t seen a picture nor movie with her since 2016 when she had just lost a good amount of weight, but interesting if she has regained a little bit.

On 1/5/2020 at 3:56 PM, John Smith said:

On 1/5/2020 at 5:10 PM, ButtonBuster said:

Fingers crossed

happy allison williams GIF

On 1/5/2020 at 9:18 PM, RayRocks said:

I would say HELL YES!!! Emma Roberts absolutely let her gain weight in the American version of Plump Revolution.

Sent from my SM-A600T using Tapatalk

These pics are from 2017, thought you guys might like this.

cSAooRe.jpg

Kk97CnV.jpg

54iialo.jpg

hgcSy7X.jpg

9stpKck.jpg

Hr3m3kG.jpg

s7lks6d.jpg

As1bOrX.jpg

uUH4pEV.jpg

gPjcr8K.jpg

Guest Bigdude2333
1 minute ago, Brenda said:

All the predictions i made for 2019 backfired so i'll not try this year lol

Aww, We wanna hear! You never know this could be the year!

20 minutes ago, Bigdude2333 said:

Aww, We wanna hear! You never know this could be the year!

Ok.

I went for Ariana Grande, Katy Perry and Daisy Ridley last year. I think i'll keep Daisy on my deck, placing my bets on her with the upcoming Star Wars movie was a bad move, but NOW there's room for gaining, although i think it'd not be much.

Scarlett Johansson maybe.

I'd love to see Laura Prepon, Chloe Moretz, Mary Elizabeth Winstead and Kate Winslet gaining, but these ones are just wishful thinking lol

16 minutes ago, Brenda said:

I really don't get what that means and i'm afraid of the answer lol

I mean, did your wishful thinking backfired physically? One belief in allopathic medicine and fringe science tells than our mind can sometimes materialize its thoughts within the thinker's own mortal coil.

1 hour ago, John Smith said:

I mean, did your wishful thinking backfired physically? One belief in allopathic medicine and fringe science tells than our mind can sometimes materialize its thoughts within the thinker's own mortal coil.

Oh, do you mean, if i gained any weight?

I haven't even watched my weight this year, but i'd say i'm steady, if i gained it was not much. And it'd not bother me at all if it was a substantial gain.

What i meant is that, if anything, 1 or 2 of these girls i mentioned actually lost weight as oppose to gain, like Daisy, she was kinda bulky in The Last Jedi but slimmed down again in the course of 2019. I don't follow Ariana and Katy much.

1 hour ago, Brenda said:

Oh, do you mean, if i gained any weight?

I haven't even watched my weight this year, but i'd say i'm steady, if i gained it was not much. And it'd not bother me at all if it was a substantial gain.

What i meant is that, if anything, 1 or 2 of these girls i mentioned actually lost weight as oppose to gain, like Daisy, she was kinda bulky in The Last Jedi but slimmed down again in the course of 2019. I don't follow Ariana and Katy much.

Ooh. I noted that last point about Daisy recently. She has always been a twig, but within the past few years her lean frame has becoming a little bulky. Now, she reverted back to case one.

15 hours ago, AustinMLucas1995 said:

Between Camren Bicondova and Lili Simmons, which one of them will be fat?

My money would be on Camren.

I predict Felicity Jones and Sarah Paulson to gain weight. Felicity Jones is pregnant, and Sarah Paulson is trying to gain 10 lbs (9 kg) for American Crime Story.

I'd love to see Daisy Ridley, Emma Roberts, Billie Lourd and/or Margaret Qualley to gain weight, although the latter three are unlikely.

2 hours ago, Your Friendly Forum Lurker said:

I predict Felicity Jones and Sarah Paulson to gain weight. Felicity Jones is pregnant, and Sarah Paulson is trying to gain 10 lbs (9 kg) for American Crime Story.

> I predict Sarah Paulson will gain weight
> Sarah Paulson is trying to gain weight for American Crime Story

Not really a prediction, bro.