2020 celebrity weight gain prediction

AustinMLucas1995

Guest OlayTheDay

If I had to choose 3, I'll take:

Katy Perry

Daisy Ridley

Bryce Dallas Howard

I've been on the record about Katy, but I'm anxiously waiting for her to get pregnant. Didn't happen this year as I hoped in the 2019 thread, but 2020 has to be the year. At 35 years young, she has got to be on a hard mission to start motherhood especially since marriage is around the corner. And like @datguy mentioned, she will grow slightly, but she's not gonna let herself reach Demi Lovato thickness territory, per se.

Guest Bigdude2333
31 minutes ago, OlayTheDay said:

If I had to choose 3, I'll take:

Katy Perry

Daisy Ridley

Bryce Dallas Howard

I've been on the record about Katy, but I'm anxiously waiting for her to get pregnant. Didn't happen this year as I hoped in the 2019 thread, but 2020 has to be the year. At 35 years young, she has got to be on a hard mission to start motherhood especially since marriage is around the corner. And like @datguy mentioned, she will grow slightly, but she's not gonna let herself reach Demi Lovato thickness territory, per se.

Do you think any of those three would let themselves reach Demi’s size?

Rachel Keller 

She looked “TV chubby” in the last season of Fargo, but with each progressive season of Legion, she was thinner. I think her weight rebounds in 2020.

Bryce Dallas Howard 

More time behind the camera means worrying less about her weight. 

Greta Gerwig

She’s the type of actress that wasn’t relying on traditional Hollywood beauty anyway, but with more turns behind the camera, less pressure to fit any “norms.”

Scar Jo

Naturally softer in her early movies, I think her action movie days are drawing to a close, so less reason to look like a super hero.

On 12/28/2019 at 9:18 PM, kfelder765 said:

Caroline Wozniacki is a 29 year old whose retiring from Tennis to focus on university and raising a family.. and she just got married

Doubt it ... Even azarenka didnt make it back to her peak of curviness after she gave birth to her son ... and bear in mind caro has been shredded ever since she broke up with rory ...

Now I know this thread is called weight gain prediction, but I´ll start off with a weight loss prediction.

Call me crazy but I predict Katy Mixon will lose 10-20 pounds during the summer of 2020, either because American Housewife gets cancelled and she feels a need to lose a few to get new work or even if American Housewife gets renewed I could see her losing a few and still remain the fattest housewife on the show so to speak.

My first weight gain pick prolly wont come as a surprise, but I think Mayara Russi will keep getting bigger in 2020, since 2016 she has gained about 20-25 lbs a year and I expect another 25 lbs on her during the next year.

My last prediction is I think Sierra Schultzzie will gain more in 2020 despite her knowing she has PCOS, she has been talking alot about getting pregnant and I think that will happen during 2020. 

I’m going to go for Coronation Street actress Brooke Vincent, she’s recently just had a baby and she seems the type that could pile on the pounds, she’s moaned in the past that she hates working out and she loves fast food, she’s definitely one to watch for me

22 hours ago, mal57 said:

Melissa McCarthy and Kelly Ann Clarkson are former heavyweights who slimmed down and appear to be on the way back up. Fingers crossed.

Wait Melissa is gaining again? would love if she could give Katy Mixon a run for her money regarding size and circumference, but with Katy just being a nudge bigger.

6 minutes ago, DanishFan87 said:

Wait Melissa is gaining again? would love if she could give Katy Mixon a run for her money regarding size and circumference, but with Katy just being a nudge bigger.

I still cannot believe we're living in a world where Katy is now the "fat would-be sister" of the pairing...

58 minutes ago, John Smith said:

I still cannot believe we're living in a world where Katy is now the "fat would-be sister" of the pairing...

Yes there is still some magic left so to speak and I do hope I´m wrong in my prediction about Katy losing a little.

On 12/30/2019 at 1:55 PM, DanishFan87 said:

Now I know this thread is called weight gain prediction, but I´ll start off with a weight loss prediction.

Call me crazy but I predict Katy Mixon will lose 10-20 pounds during the summer of 2020, either because American Housewife gets cancelled and she feels a need to lose a few to get new work or even if American Housewife gets renewed I could see her losing a few and still remain the fattest housewife on the show so to speak.

My first weight gain pick prolly wont come as a surprise, but I think Mayara Russi will keep getting bigger in 2020, since 2016 she has gained about 20-25 lbs a year and I expect another 25 lbs on her during the next year.

My last prediction is I think Sierra Schultzzie will gain more in 2020 despite her knowing she has PCOS, she has been talking alot about getting pregnant and I think that will happen during 2020. 

Guest OlayTheDay
On 12/28/2019 at 8:06 PM, Bigdude2333 said:

Do you think any of those three would let themselves reach Demi’s size?

Maybe I can do like the book The Secret suggests and just keep thinking about it to the point where it just happens...because the universe is always listening

This is somewhat adjacent to the topic, but, do you what I think should happen?

An American Plump Revolution remake!

For those that don't know, Plump Revolution is a south korean romantic comedy, about a skinny model who hates fat people, and falls for a handsome photographer, who only likes chubby girls, so she purposefully gains weight to win his affections. (I'm sure there's a topic about this here somewhere, I'm just providing a refresher course.) 

51qGibGy3-L._AC_SY400_.jpg

I have nothing original to add, but I’ll put down my chips for Daisy Ridley, if only because we’ve seen her thick before.

long shots: an even bigger Demi Lovato, and a rounder Bryce Dallas Howard (I’m more pessimistic than the rest of you but still hopeful)

an even longer shot: a slightly bigger Priyanka Chopra 

And I’ve given up on AOC, at least for now. She clearly doesn’t seem to be a stress eater...

Guest Bigdude2333
9 hours ago, thadrou90 said:

I have nothing original to add, but I’ll put down my chips for Daisy Ridley, if only because we’ve seen her thick before.

long shots: an even bigger Demi Lovato, and a rounder Bryce Dallas Howard (I’m more pessimistic than the rest of you but still hopeful)

an even longer shot: a slightly bigger Priyanka Chopra 

And I’ve given up on AOC, at least for now. She clearly doesn’t seem to be a stress eater...

Daisy and Bryce seem to be hot topics this year! Let’s hope that comes to reality!