Louange - short, superfat Insta model

thadrou90

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

i like how things are going. indeed not much room to grow but she will probably find a way. love to see young bbw because health is strong so  we all go in one direction

I know, she's so young and has so much time to grow--and she will, if the past 5 years are any indication. How much do we think she weighs? 350? 400?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I hate to say it, and it could just be angles and editing, but I really think this girl has lost a noticeably amount of weight. Here's a B&A, 6 months apart with the second photo just a few days old:

898984382_ScreenShot2021-01-04at3_10_04PM.thumb.png.a8d4e44d0d34b4a1ec988af4c184ef78.png

I hope I'm wrong, or that she regains. She was on such an incredible trajectory.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, extra_m13 said:

we must admit she looked almost at the edge of having to choose intentional weight gain or just lose some, difficult to gain when you are that fat... but very hot of course. 

Yeah, and believe me I know it's her body and she can do what she wants with it! She shouldn't care with a handful of kinky strangers on the Internet think. But I just hope we see her fatten up again. With weight loss as big and fast as this, we can only hope she rebounds at some point.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, thadrou90 said:

dk why I torture myself and the rest of you like this, but here's another B&A that shows definitively how much she's lost since last summer. I can only pray for a rebound one day, but I have to admit she still looks damn good in the new vid.

Screen Shot 2021-04-28 at 11.36.52 AM.png

Give it one or two years and her weight will SNAP BACK - plus some more.  Old eating habits will re-assert themselves, let's mark our calendars and be patient.  🤔