why i love both subcutaneous and visceral fat on bellys

JigglyBelly99

I do not understand the debate. I remember reading a very long time ago (weeks, months, years) on which belly type fat do people prefer. I can't remember the website or forum. But there was a poll and it was roughly equal but sadly there where no options of choosing BOTH!! This made me sad but as a lurker I rarely contribute to social media etc

I just want to mention why a fat / chubby belly looks better when it has BOTH types of fat rather than just mostly one. And give my reasons. Please bare with me people

I've seen ratios on the extreme ends but I still think having BOTH is better than the extremes. I'm not saying it has to be be exactly 50/50%

-----Subcutaneous fat------

Pros and why I love it so much on the belly

- if you have small amounts or normal amounts. Its actually healthy, having some subcutaneous fat is actually considered healthy. Maybe not as healthy compared to having fat on butt but in comparison to visceral. It doesn't cause the body harm and actually protects the organs and cushions the body

- The ridiculous soft squishy grabbing feeling. The feel. This fat you can play with and grab. It's so heavenly godly soft. The material, this pillow. The squeezing is just too good. You can grab and play and feel this texture all day. It can be very very very soft

- The jiggle bounce sway wobble. This happens when you move whether you walk / waddle or simply just do small movements. Since this part is flab on the skin it moves. You can feel the ripples. Wibble wobble, wiggle Jiggle jiggle. bounce. Bounce! To full on swaying left right up down. Ridiculously hot. Jelly!! lololololz

The hanging, this fat could just hang out. The bigger it is, it will hang over your pants or hang below ur shirts. It could plop flop or slop out and be exposed at any time depending on the circumstances. The under belly feeling is magical. The more size the more hang! It comes with a combo package with the fupa!?

Cons if not much visceral fat is there to support it...

- There is sometimes no depth and no 3D size in standing view, side view and 3/4 view. The belly is hanging or pudgy but compared to visceral fat, It lacks depth. It could sometimes just look like loose skin and not fat. So can look boring. This look can happen when "normal" people who are overweight lose weight

- The waist size could be small in respect to the flab, if no visceral to support it. The balloon ness and roundness would look smaller. No ball gut. You are missing out on so many inches potential

------ Visceral fat - - - -

Pros and why I love it so much on the belly

-The roundness rotundness. The blubber gut. The classic beer belly. The ball belly. It's just too good. The beer gut. The depth it adds. The inches it adds. The iconic look. Beach ball belly

- The food belly. The belly when it's full. From food, water or air. The bloat. This is the one that expands. The upper belly especially grows gigantic in size. Many inches added! If overeaten or overfed stuffed. You can feel the tightness. Hardness. Even hardness can be hot! Visceral combined with food drink and air adds that stuffed fat bloated feeling. Feeling of heavyness and fullness

- Cannot see feet lol. The wider it is. The more awesome it can be when you look down and see your belly!! Have to push it back to see your feet. You look pregnant lol. Huge lard belly

Cons if not much subcutaneous fat there is to support it

- Can look too hard. No fun without squeezing and playing with it. It's not dough like subcutaneous fat. The feeling is more fun when it's soft layer over the hard layer. Also less or very little jiggle effect. The hypnotic jiggle is less

- No hanging. Looks more pregnant than fat look, which is fine but what if you want to look fat and want fat to hang down. Hanging is awesome as well as depth. A beach ball alone just feels like it's missing something

- Is actually kinda unhealthy. Usually visceral fat is the fat that causes health problems for most people.

- Another note about fat in general

I can understand people avoiding to get it. Carbohydrates / sugar especially cause too many problems. Which is why I think many have switched to eating fats over carbs such as thick heavy cream

I think It usually depends on the individual. Many people have been very obese for years with no problems whilst some normal sized people can get very serious problems by adding visceral fat.

Kinda similar to smoking, many people do it, they know the risks. Everyone has a choice. Just need to know ur body or limits

I'm not saying you have to be healthy. Many like being unhealthy, they don't care about there health which is fine. Some people do care about health which is also fine. It's a individual choice lifestyle. Something which the mainstream media will never understand

Main thing is be happy!!

Just based on visual appearance. The combination of Subcutaneous Fat and Visceral Fat on belly is godlike

Are we on one of those male-gainer friendly FF debates gain?

Little to nobody here really care about those "subcarenaous fat-VS-visceral-fat" details around. Simplu because when some of the users here eagerly expect a woman to turn fat-bellied, they're focused about the belly shape type, its resilience--of thereof lack of, to gravity, its hang, the downside expanse of the belly to the nether or bottom half regions, its rolls, the pudge of her abs, the girth, its squishness level, but not about those. No offense.

19 hours ago, John Smith said:

Little to nobody here really care about those "subcarenaous fat-VS-visceral-fat" details around. Simplu because when some of the users here eagerly expect a woman to turn fat-bellied, they're focused about the belly shape type, its resilience--of thereof lack of, to gravity, its hang, the downside expanse of the belly to the nether or bottom half regions, its rolls, the pudge of her abs, the girth, its squishness level, but not about those. No offense.

Not sure you’re really the best one to call someone out for posting things no one cares about.  

a good topic of conversation probably. there are different types and they certainly look and feel different. it also depends on the area that we are talking about. to that i will give a few examples. softness is a nice characteristic to have but there is such a thing as too much of it, when a fatty loses weight it looks deflated and too soft sometimes. a hard fatty may be nice to rub a belly round belly but will not do much if you wanna grab. from afar... an in between is the best , softness that entices you, cellulite visible, but not as soft as a bag of water to be honest.

On 12/18/2019 at 11:55 PM, John Smith said:

I can't tell if there's some level of facetiousness going on here, but subcutaneous vs. visceral fat is explicitly related to almost every single thing you listed, and @JigglyBelly99 even explained as much in the original post.  More visceral fat: more rounded shape, more resilience to gravity, less hang, less rolls, less squishiness.  More subcutaneous fat: less resilience to gravity, more hang, more squish, more rolls.  It's why some women have taut protruding beer bellies and others have fat aprons hang limply over their waistband.  It's why some women retain their youthful perkiness while they swell, and others just melt into fatty blobs.  Kind of seems right up your alley if you're so interested in all those variations of belly shape.

5 minutes ago, gggg said:

I can't tell if there's some level of facetiousness going on here, but subcutaneous vs. visceral fat is explicitly related to almost every single thing you listed, and @JigglyBelly99 even explained as much in the original post.  More visceral fat: more rounded shape, more resilience to gravity, less hang, less rolls, less squishiness.  More subcutaneous fat: less resilience to gravity, more hang, more squish, more rolls.  It's why some women have taut protruding beer bellies and others have fat aprons hang limply over their waistband.  It's why some women retain their youthful perkiness while they swell, and others just melt into fatty blobs.  Kind of seems right up your alley if you're so interested in all those variations of belly shape.

Not my intent from seeming facetious to the original poster. My point being the given observation than most forum iser outside FF aren't accustomed nor truly interested about the depths of blubber resiliience. That specific subfetish is most oftentimes a popular trend amongst appreciators of the male obese only.

Women with fat belliesbate so hot, it's incredible, and many of these chicks don't even know they turn on a rather large segment of the population that prefers plump women.

I recall this bank teller chick, maybe 45, her belly was at the correct height where a little portion of her chub would test on counter !

Talk about a MILF !

Thanks for the replies everyone

Basically in simple terms:

Subcutaneous fat - the fat under the skin, the "soft" fat. This fat is located everywhere. This is the fat you grab and see jiggle with every step
-Basically over the abdominal abs muscles.

Visceral fat - the fat that surrounds the organs, the "hard" fat. This is the beer belly, protruding belly. Ball gut etc
-Basically under the abdominal abs muscles.

Both are just too awesome on the belly lol

On 12/27/2019 at 7:55 AM, gggg said:

Well stated !