Husband wants to get fat again

Guest gg23

My husband has been telling me he wants to get fat again, and I am really excited because I love him fat! He’s currently 5’10 & 203lbs. I also would love to blow up again. Any tips for mutual gaining?

that is a fantastic situation to be in. congrats and enjoy the ride. as for tips, i think the same apply, i mean, as for individual gain, just enjoy the food and add calories whenever you can , feel your belly and your body and go for it. i think we all know what it takes to gain weight. pizza beer or whatever your enjoy eating together also works i am sure. 

Guest PigInProgress

Embrace your kinks and try some funnel feeding if he’s into it! It’s not all the time that you get someone so willing to pack on the pounds. 

Also another suggestion is making sure he gets plenty of dessert after each meal. That’ll slowly start to bulk you two up ☺️

I mean, for me it’s way easier to gain in a relationship in that you can acculturate yourselves to constantly having food around, especially all the fattening gooey ones and sweets. 

I was say that binge eating/secret eating is harder in a relationship, but getting used to food being as constant as air? A partner can definitely help with that.