Trying to Write a Stories

Guest FEEDERFATMAN

Guest FEEDERFATMAN

I'm currently trying to write a story that involves weight gain through supernatural means. I want it to involve a phone app where people take full body selfies then use a slider to see what they'd look like at certain weights (e.g. 500 pounds). I don't know where to start this story. I want it to have some plot and some conflict.I want it to be more than just a fetish story. One angle I wanted to take on it was that people can set the BMI they want to have instead of the weight, with an upper limit of 100. Here's what I got so far in one of the versions/drafts I wrote:

Lynda and the Fat App

Chapter 1:

Lynda Reyes, a 20 year old community college student, was at home browsing her Twitter feed. On Twitter she followed celebrities and actors from her favorite TV shows and movies. She was scrolling through Twitter when a strange ad came up. It was for this new app called “Fat App”. Lynda was mildly intrigued. She thought it could be one of those apps where you make your face fat or something. Lynda thought it could be funny to send a selfie of herself with a fattened up face to her friends. She clicked on it and the ad redirected her to the Apple App Store to download the app.

It was at this time that Lynda decided to read the app’s description and reviews. The app’s description was very brief and detailed how the app can make your whole body look fatter. The app page also showed a before and after of a skinny blonde girl who in the after photo looked incredibly fat. “Damn she really looks fat,” thought Lynda. And the next photo showed a similar example of a bottom-heavy brunette who appeared to weigh somewhere around 500 pounds in the after photo. It was at this point that Lynda decided to download this app. “I can use this to scare my family into thinking I got huge,” Lynda thought to herself. 

The app only took around two minutes to download. Once  it downloaded and installed, Lynda opened it immediately. The app began by instructing Lynda on the process. It first stated that in order to work properly, “a full body selfie is needed.” It also stated that the upper weight limit is determined by BMI. The BMI limit of the app is 100. You can’t exceed a 100 BMI when setting the new weight. The app then showed Lynda how to change the weight of the person in the photo. It uses a slider for the person’s BMI. You can set it all the way to 100, or anywhere in between the original weight of the person and 100. The app also showed Lynda that you can “apply” the weight to your actual body, i.e. actually become that fat in real life. 

When Lynda read this part of the introduction, she seemed very skeptical. “There’s no way this app can really make you fat,” Lynda thought. The next page of the introduction began by saying, “If you don’t think this app can actually make you fat, give it a try for yourself. All changes though the app are reversible*.” Lynda decided that she would give it a try. She looked through her photos to see if she already had a full-body selfie of herself. The only one she could find was from over a year ago. So Lynda decided she’d have to take a new one with her current outfit. 

Lynda had a giant mirror that was attached to her closet door. She stood in front of it and made sure she got her whole body in frame on her phone camera. She was wearing a pair of yoga pants and a baggy sweater, keeping it casual. Lynda took the picture and then uploaded it to the app. The app has to “analyze” any picture that is uploaded to it. This only took a few seconds. Now it was ready to be used for transformation. The app then sent Lynda to the weight-changing screen. Now Lynda could decide what her new BMI could be. She pondered this for about a minute. She wanted to go big, but not too big. So she decided to try a 60 BMI. The app asked for her height. Lynda is 5’4, so the app said a 60 BMI would make her roughly 350 pounds. “Is this the BMI you want,” the app asked in a dialogue box. Lynda hit “yes”. And the app then redirected her to a screen with an edited image of her, one where she weighed 350 pounds. Lynda noticed the stark changes right away. Her baggy sweater was no longer baggy in the altered photo. At 350 pounds, Lynda’s boobs had grown significantly. They took up most of her sweater. Her belly now hung below her sex. She noticed that in the photo she has a fupa. Since she was standing at a slight angle, she noticed her ass had gotten huge. It seemed to be the biggest part of her body. Lynda noticed that her face had also fattened up, as well as her hands and arms. At the bottom of the screen were two options: back and apply.

Lynda was curious to know what it would feel like to carry all that weight around. She was curious to know how being 350 pounds would feel. So she hit “apply”. Immediately her body became warm all over. She lost consciousness for about a minute. And when she finally came-to she felt a little funny. She looked up at the mirror and saw her fat self staring back at her. It was at this time that Lynda thought to “explore” her new figure. She turned around so she could get a good look at her rear end. It was massive. It jiggled and shook with each movement of her body. Lynda motioned her hand to get some hair out of her face and was astounded by how puffy and fat her hand was. “It’s like each finger is a plump little sausage!,” Lynda said out loud.

It was at this moment that Lynda wondered if the app worked on other people. She wondered if she could upload a photo of someone else in order to make them fat without knowing. Lynda was considering experimenting with a full body photo of her cousin, Claudia. Claudia had been staying with Lynda’s family for about two months. She was staying there because Lynda’s house was closer to the local community college. Lynda remembered seeing a Facebook post from Claudia showing her in a bikini. Claudia was a little shorter than Lynda at 5’2. She knew that Claudia would freak out if she suddenly became a fat girl, anyone would really. 

Lynda quickly downloaded that bikini photo of Claudia from Facebook. She then opened the app and uploaded the picture of Claudia. Lynda saw that the app was “analyzing” this picture, just like it did with her selfie. The app then sent her to the slider where she could set the BMI. Lynda decided to set Claudia’s all the way to 100. Once Lynda had moved the BMI slider to 100, the app’s dialogue box informed her that this would result in Claudia weighing about 550 pounds. The dialogue box asked if this was okay. Lynda pressed “yes”. The app then switched to a morphed image of Claudia that made her look absolutely massive. The green bikini Claudia had been wearing looked absolutely stretched to the max with her 550-pound figure. Her bottoms were almost completely covered up by her massive belly. Her belly looked to not only cover her sex, but all of her thighs. It hang down to right above her knees. And her ass/hips appeared to be too big to squeeze through a door frame. Claudia’s upper arms looked to be wider than her thighs (from her thin self). 

Lynda admired how big Claudia appeared in this image. She was wondering whether to press “apply” at the bottom of the screen. Lynda had a morbid curiosity as to what would happen if she pressed “apply”. Lynda motioned her fat index finger above the screen and pressed “apply”. Lynda knew Claudia was outside in the back yard, swimming by their pool. Shortly after Lynda pressed “apply” she heard a loud scream from the back yard. 

“What the fuck!!” Claudia screamed from the back yard. “What happened to me?!”

Lynda then waddled towards the door. She walked as fast as her 350 pound body would let her. She walked out through the back door. She was not ready for what she was about to see. Claudia’s figure seemed to match the image in every way- including the green bikini that Claudia had on in the original photo.

Claudia looked over at Lynda as she waddled toward her. “Lynda, you’re fat too? How did I become a whale?! I’m so huge. I was just sunbathing on the lawn chair, when all of a sudden I lost consciousness. And once I regained it, I saw that the lawn chair had broken under my new weight. I saw my reflection in the glass and noticed how huge I am now. How did you get so fat?”

“Well it’s a funny story actually...There’s this new app I found through Twitter...It allows you to change your weight and make yourself fat.”

“Oh yeah? So you used an app to get fat? But wait, how did I get fat then? I don’t have that app.”

“Oh I kinda used one of your Facebook pictures to make you fat...It was the one of you at the beach in a green bikini.”

"Oh yeah, how did I get into this bikini? I thought I was wearing a one-piece before all this happened to me…”

“I guess the app changes you into the outfit that you’re wearing in the photo.” Lynda said shyly. 

“Well can you undo this fat thing Lynda? I’m pretty much too big to move around.”

“Um the app claims it’s reversible...Let me open the app to see.”

(I just want to make this story stand out and be compelling)

8 hours ago, FEEDERFATMAN said:

Now Lynda could decide what her new BMI could be. She pondered this for about a minute. She wanted to go big, but not too big. So she decided to try a 60 BMI.

"gO bIg, bUt nOt tOo bIg"

1o7a01.jpg

Aside from this funny quidproquo, I loved your first chapter. Keep going.