Zoe Vazquez

Dert477

• 4 weeks later...

And she does list herself as a feedee on that website, which is wild! She's new to it, so I'm not 100% sure what she means by it...sometimes you see people on there put "feedee" when they mean foodie, or just to drive engagement even if they aren't a feedee. But I think there's a real chance she actually is! For example:

IMG_3099.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, thadrou90 said:

753101877_ScreenShot2023-01-12at11_07_55AM.thumb.png.02dcc8f866ad823c643dabdfdb69ee68.png

So...not actually a feedee, I guess. Her feab*e profile (very much playing up the feedism stuff) has been gone for weeks, too.

My guess is the feedism thing was just a persona to bring in money, or something she was experimenting with bc maybe her bf is a feeder. Either way, the reality seems more complicated. Too bad!

Well we've been through it with Diana and others. Was excited when she was on ** bc that was a first. I don't see her losin much though