5 minutes ago, PrincessJules said:

Imagine this belly 30-50 pound heavier by December 😳😍

YouCut_20230717_180328092_001_2.gif

Hey PrincessJules - Are you really serious about gaining up to 50 pounds in 5 months?Β  Here's how to do it.Β  If you ate a stick of Butter 🧈 with every meal, you'd certainly gain 10 pounds a month (832 calories each of pure fat).Β  This could add up to a pound of butter daily (3,328 calories total of pure fat).Β  You could make and sell Curvage videos of the campaign to finsnce it so it costs you NO MONEY.Β  CONCLUSIONΒ  -- What do you think about this Challenge idea ??? πŸ€”

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Learn2$ELL said:

Hey PrincessJules - Are you really serious about gaining up to 50 pounds in 5 months?Β  Here's how to do it.Β  If you ate a stick of Butter 🧈 with every meal, you'd certainly gain 10 pounds a month (832 calories each of pure fat).Β  This could add up to a pound of butter daily (3,328 calories total of pure fat).Β  You could make and sell Curvage videos of the campaign to finsnce it so it costs you NO MONEY.Β  CONCLUSIONΒ  -- What do you think about this Challenge idea ??? πŸ€”

Uhhhm, challenge 100% accepted! 😁😏

I've got something super important coming up in December, I want to get as big as I can. I want to gain between 30-50 pounds before December 1st.

I will definitely be experimenting with the butter. I'm obsessed with this thing I call chocolate goo. It's just melted butter with cocoa powder and powdered sugar. Warm, sweet, gooey chocolate goo 😍 I've also heard that deep fried butter is really good. 😌

I'm so down for this 😁

1 hour ago, PrincessJules said:

Uhhhm, challenge 100% accepted! 😁😏

I've got something super important coming up in December, I want to get as big as I can. I want to gain between 30-50 pounds before December 1st.

I will definitely be experimenting with the butter. I'm obsessed with this thing I call chocolate goo. It's just melted butter with cocoa powder and powdered sugar. Warm, sweet, gooey chocolate goo 😍 I've also heard that deep fried butter is really good. 😌

I'm so down for this 😁

If you do this may I suggest a "what I eat in a day" vid? It can either be each individual meal recorded or you listing things off at the end... I love girls who are up-front about their gluttony!Β 

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, shield said:

If you do this may I suggest a "what I eat in a day" vid? It can either be each individual meal recorded or you listing things off at the end... I love girls who are up-front about their gluttony!Β 

I could definitely do a what I eat in a day video! 😁 Thanks for the suggestion, Love 😌❀ 

Guest chubster83
11 hours ago, PrincessJules said:

Haven't shared a picture in almost a month so I'm leaving this here.. Good morning πŸ˜ŒπŸ’–

ezgif-3-f3bc926ed2.gif

You are absolutely beautiful Jules!That belly looks so much softer since the previous update.Those creamy bakery treats is certainly doing wonders to your expanding and drooping belly 😏

Guest Carcer89
On 7/17/2023 at 12:02 PM, PrincessJules said:

Haven't shared a picture in almost a month so I'm leaving this here.. Good morning πŸ˜ŒπŸ’–

ezgif-3-f3bc926ed2.gif

😍

On 7/17/2023 at 5:25 PM, PrincessJules said:

Really?!Β πŸ₯΅πŸ˜

• Curvage Model
On 7/23/2023 at 3:14 AM, Carcer89 said:

Really?!Β πŸ₯΅πŸ˜

Yes! 😁 I've got something super important coming up in the first week of December and I want to get as fat and heavy as I can by the 1st of December πŸ˜ŒπŸ’•

Guest GetFatter
On 7/17/2023 at 11:25 AM, PrincessJules said:

I did imagine that and now there's cum everywhere!

• Curvage Model

Thought I would share this here too πŸ˜πŸ’•

I want to gain 30 to 50 poundsΒ in the next 4 months.
I have something very important happening in DecemberΒ and I want to get asΒ fat and as heavy as I canΒ before the 1st.Β 
I will be massively expanding over the next 4 months 😍

Time to push like never before.
Back to chugging wg shakes daily again and ensuring I stay stuffed to my limit every minute of the day. I will be posting monthly weigh ins and updates for the next 4 months .
Time to start back up with the heavy gaining and sharingΒ every single change on my body onΒ this 4 month gaining sprint. Feel free to message me with the videos you want to see me do.Β 

I've done 100lbs in a year, now let's try 50 in 4 months.

Here's a previous before and after of mine with a 9 month difference:
20200925_221025.jpg.8047a0e81a75084455b12b121a420e0d.jpg.82235a73bb872d409e7c5a7df5a5ceaf(1).thumb.jpg.39e5dbb711fe4627841043d5107c4b1e.jpgΒ Β Β 0Β Β Β 76.93 kB

Are you ready?

I'm running a sale to start the next 4 month journey. I will be running the sale until Sunday the 30th.

Here's a list of some of yourΒ favorites that are one sale:
Β