Guest chubster83
4 hours ago, PrincessJules said:

It was so so good 🤤 I just wish they gave me more chips 😣 The restaurant was so stingy 🤦‍♀️😅

Damn thats a pity 😔 I love the proper "slap chips",that yummy smell of salt & vinegar 😋🤤

Guest chubster83
3 hours ago, PrincessJules said:

🖤🖤🖤

Snapchat-1391009038.jpg

Starting to live up to your new nickname of Goddess Jules 😉🥰😄 Hot picture of you for sure.

Guest chubster83
On 12/24/2022 at 8:08 PM, PrincessJules said:

Haven't uploaded on here in a long time so I thought I'd share some food from today. I should've taken pictures of everything I ate but maybe I will start tracking everything on here from tomorrow 😁

20221224_163257_1.gif

Damn those chops and noodle salad and breads looks soo drooling yummy!Now i want to braai this weekend 😋 Juicy rump steak for me.

Guest chubster83
9 minutes ago, PrincessJules said:

Slap chips are the best 🤤 You made me crave fish and chips now with a overflowing chip roll  😩👅

Trust me,i even activated my taste buds for those chips too 😄🤤🥰 Mmmm love your idea of the chip,i havent had one of those in ages!

Guest chubster83
3 minutes ago, PrincessJules said:

Ugh a juicy steak with a braai brooidjie and potato and noodle salad sounds heavenly 🤤

Mmmm wish i could invite you over,i always braai mine to a medium rare finish.After soaking it into lemon juice & Worchester sauce,incl salt & pepper and Rooibaard Spice 😋 Then put some Jimmy's basting sauce on each side before taking it off.

Guest chubster83
Just now, PrincessJules said:

This is your sign to go get a chip roll 😜

Just need to find a place that makes proper slap chips along with fresh baked rolls 😋 Damn..dont get me started on food lol

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, chubster83 said:

Mmmm wish i could invite you over,i always braai mine to a medium rare finish.After soaking it into lemon juice & Worchester sauce,incl salt & pepper and Rooibaard Spice 😋 Then put some Jimmy's basting sauce on each side before taking it off.

Ugh it sounds so good!! I just need a piece with some crispy fat on it 🤤

Guest chubster83
Just now, PrincessJules said:

Ugh it sounds so good!! I just need a piece with some crispy fat on it 🤤

Oh yeah thats just as yummy 🤤 that nice crispy fat.Mmmm coming right up Goddess Jules 😉

Guest chubster83
3 minutes ago, PrincessJules said:

If only you lived closer!! But I think if I start driving now I could reach your house in about two days.. 😅 We can make it a bring and braai 😜

on-my-way-racing.gif

Lol 🤣🤣🤣 Well atleast it gives me time to get the meat,bread and yummy noodle salad ready for your arrival and feasting 😋🤤 Will have to mske it worthawhile seeing that you eill be receiving numerous speeding tickets when you get home lol Damn even my mouth is drooling for braai meat now.

• Curvage Model
10 minutes ago, chubster83 said:

Lol 🤣🤣🤣 Well atleast it gives me time to get the meat,bread and yummy noodle salad ready for your arrival and feasting 😋🤤 Will have to mske it worthawhile seeing that you eill be receiving numerous speeding tickets when you get home lol Damn even my mouth is drooling for braai meat now.

I feel like the speeding tickets will be justified 😝 I just want to know if your a chutney or no chutney on the braai brooidjie kind of guy?? This might be the most important piece of information, before I go and fill up my car for the road trip 😅

Guest chubster83
14 minutes ago, PrincessJules said:

I feel like the speeding tickets will be justified 😝 I just want to know if your a chutney or no chutney on the braai brooidjie kind of guy?? This might be the most important piece of information, before I go and fill up my car for the road trip 😅

Im all easy kind kinda guy 😁 Love Chutney,however always ate garlic,cheese and pepper braai breads.But that Chutney flavour on braai breads sounds so yummy 😋 So many food combinations. I can easily go in a food coma lol 🤣