• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
On 7/27/2023 at 6:39 AM, PrincessJules said:

Thought I would share this here too 😁💕

I want to gain 30 to 50 pounds in the next 4 months.
I have something very important happening in December and I want to get as fat and as heavy as I can before the 1st. 
I will be massively expanding over the next 4 months 😍

Time to push like never before.
Back to chugging wg shakes daily again and ensuring I stay stuffed to my limit every minute of the day. I will be posting monthly weigh ins and updates for the next 4 months .
Time to start back up with the heavy gaining and sharing every single change on my body on this 4 month gaining sprint. Feel free to message me with the videos you want to see me do. 

I've done 100lbs in a year, now let's try 50 in 4 months.

Here's a previous before and after of mine with a 9 month difference:
20200925_221025.jpg.8047a0e81a75084455b12b121a420e0d.jpg.82235a73bb872d409e7c5a7df5a5ceaf(1).thumb.jpg.39e5dbb711fe4627841043d5107c4b1e.jpg   0   76.93 kB

Are you ready?

I'm running a sale to start the next 4 month journey. I will be running the sale until Sunday the 30th.

Here's a list of some of your favorites that are one sale:

I actually think I own most if not all of these already lol All I can say is WORTH IT!!!! 

• 5 months later...
6 hours ago, PrincessJules said:

Happy Friday!!

I just had 2 Chicken pies, chutney chips, a pack of chocolate wafer cookies, a fruit and nut chocolate slab and 2 huge burritos for lunch.. Now I'm so sleepy 😴 🥱 

Luckily I only have 1 and a half hours left of work then it's the weekend Baby! 🙌 

I'm so over work.. I just want to be a fat housewife! 😩😍

I hope you're having a lovely day so far! 💗 

20240419_130420.jpg

Dear gawd, I wanna be that chair so bad right now.  Season 4 Wow GIF by The Office