• Curvage Model

Hey loves ❀😌

So today I bought a gainer shake for the first time in months. I haven't been satisfied with the weight I've been gaining recently and really want to up my gaining again. If you have any gaining advice or tips feel free to leave a comment to let me know 😁❀

20201025_204210.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sweettooth83
On 10/25/2020 at 8:56 PM, PrincessJules said:

Hey loves ❀😌

So today I bought a gainer shake for the first time in months. I haven't been satisfied with the weight I've been gaining recently and really want to up my gaining again. If you have any gaining advice or tips feel free to leave a comment to let me know 😁❀

20201025_204210.jpg

So how has it been going with the weightgain so far? 😁 Hope you made some great progress?

• Curvage Model

Just tried on a old XL shirt of mine, fits me like a crop top now, this used to be super loose and was past my 🐱. Now it doesn't even go past my belly button anymore. Pretty pleased with myself lately 😁😌🐽

20201115_134943.jpg

20201115_134925.jpg

Guest Sweettooth83
1 hour ago, PrincessJules said:

Hey love ❀ I haven't checked my weight yet. We will find out when I weigh in at the end of the month 😌πŸ₯°

Oooh love to hear when you do πŸ˜‰ Pretty sure it will be a shocking number.Might have to sponsor a few pizzas again.(Rubs your belly)

Guest Sweettooth83
6 hours ago, PrincessJules said:

No this is not a sub, this is a 65 centimeter long Gatsby filled with fries, fried calamari strips and tartare sauce. That's 25.59 inches to be exact. 😌

20201119155726.jpg

Holy crap!Where did you buy that??Or did you make it yourself?That looks super delicious πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ€€

• Curvage Model
6 minutes ago, Sweettooth83 said:

Holy crap!Where did you buy that??Or did you make it yourself?That looks super delicious πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ€€

It was delicious πŸ˜‹πŸ˜ I think my eyes where bigger than my stomach lol, I did manage to finish it but it was so hard, I had to really push myself πŸ₯΅

I ordered it off theΒ MrD Food app, it's a new place in my area that sell them now. I havent had a gatsby in forever, I was so exited when I saw it lol. They sell Gatsby's, jafflesΒ and Bunny Chow bread bowls etc. πŸ˜‹

Guest Sweettooth83
3 minutes ago, PrincessJules said:

It was delicious πŸ˜‹πŸ˜ I think my eyes where bigger than my stomach lol, I did manage to finish it but it was so hard, I had to really push myself πŸ₯΅

I ordered it off theΒ MrD Food app, it's a new place in my area that sell them now. I havent had a gatsby in forever, I was so exited when I saw it lol. They sell Gatsby's, jafflesΒ and Bunny Chow bread bowls etc. πŸ˜‹

Ooooh that subway  looks so yummy.I must try one of those.Im hungry  as im laying in bed 😭

7 hours ago, PrincessJules said:

No this is not a sub, this is a 65 centimeter long Gatsby filled with fries, fried calamari strips and tartare sauce. That's 25.59 inches to be exact. 😌

20201119155726.jpg

Β 

3 hours ago, PrincessJules said:

🐽🀀

20201119_143610_3.gif

It's nice to see you have a big appetite to go with your big curves.:wub: