Guest grateful

The firs pic is at the point when we know how your fat self is going to look, and overwhelmingly it leaves one with a craving to realize that so much larger version.

I'm sure you deal with this everyday, and now we do too.  ❤️

Thanks for sharing your adventure!  😁

Guest grateful
3 hours ago, PrincessJules said:

💓💓💓

20200217_160819.jpg

20200217_160038.jpg

android_video_1581957199367_HD_5.gif

android_video_1581957199367_HD_4.gif

Just gave me a total fat-out!  :wub:❤️😁

Beautiful Jules! Please continue!   ❤️❤️ Thanks for the update!  😊

• Curvage Model

So it's 1:45 am here and I CAN'T SLEEP 😵 My belly has blown up so much and I have been getting A LOT of new stretch mark and it show. 🤤 

I feel like for the first time I actually feel HEAVY. I've had my moments before but damn, this feeling just came out of no where 🙈

My belly is SO itchy due to all of my new stretch marks!! It's keeping me up at the moment, I'm super tired and hot as hell so I just lotioned up my belly and put the air conditioner on. 

Hope I'm able to pass out soon 😴😴😴

20200219_015042.jpg

Guest grateful
4 hours ago, PrincessJules said:

So it's 1:45 am here and I CAN'T SLEEP 😵 My belly has blown up so much and I have been getting A LOT of new stretch mark and it show. 🤤 

I feel like for the first time I actually feel HEAVY. I've had my moments before but damn, this feeling just came out of no where 🙈

My belly is SO itchy due to all of my new stretch marks!! It's keeping me up at the moment, I'm super tired and hot as hell so I just lotioned up my belly and put the air conditioner on. 

Hope I'm able to pass out soon 😴😴😴

20200219_015042.jpg

Gotta love a woman who works so hard at getting fat!  😍 Thank you for sharing with us!  ❤️❤️❤️

Guest DailyDose

You're getting so lusciously plump, I adore your chubby face! That belly and booty look super heavy too now, I think it's safe to call you officially FAT with those new marks!

Hey Jules,wow the rapid weightgain progress clearly shows 😲 Better ease off the pies,pizzas and cakes ok....NOOOOOOOT 😄🥰😍 Shame i hope can catch up on your sleep,you needs it.

Amazing 😍🥰 that belly just keeps growing more beautiful by the day.Looks so soft.Wouldnt mind giving your belly a gentle rub after a big feast again 😉😁🥰

On 12/17/2019 at 3:26 AM, PrincessJules said:

Hey Im Jules and I am new on Curvage, I have been gaining for a while and used to weigh 79kg's, I currently weigh 102kg's (224lbs)

Should I share some of my before pictures?

mini-20191213_232351.jpg

Wow can't believe I missed you on here. I joined stuffer for a month just to see your set. You have beautiful thighs and calves. Perfect weight now. Maybe not appropriate for this thread, but does stuffer not pay you gals? Some many good models disappear on there quickly.

On 1/29/2020 at 12:12 AM, PrincessJules said:

Same pose new FAT 🐖😋

Another little before and after 💓

1580227850162.jpg

Wow much sexier. Another question if you don't mind, you look like you'd be a lot stronger now in terms of lifting or pushing things, have you noticed that or not so much? Thank you for all the beautiful photos on here.

• Curvage Model
14 minutes ago, AcesDJD said:

Wow can't believe I missed you on here. I joined stuffer for a month just to see your set. You have beautiful thighs and calves. Perfect weight now. Maybe not appropriate for this thread, but does stuffer not pay you gals? Some many good models disappear on there quickly.

Haha I'm glad you found me 😋😂 and thank you!! 💓💓 There are a few reasons but I mainly made the move because I love curvage!! 😁 I love the fact that you can share pictures and read stories etc, it's just way more interesting and wayyy more fun over here 😋😋

• Curvage Model
12 minutes ago, AcesDJD said:

Wow much sexier. Another question if you don't mind, you look like you'd be a lot stronger now in terms of lifting or pushing things, have you noticed that or not so much? Thank you for all the beautiful photos on here.

Thank you 😍😍

I have noticed that I'm able to move things like, as an example, my furniture around easier when I'm changing things around. I'm able to throw my weight around which helps lol

1 hour ago, PrincessJules said:

Thank you 😍😍

I have noticed that I'm able to move things like, as an example, my furniture around easier when I'm changing things around. I'm able to throw my weight around which helps lol

You're very welcome ;) 

I personally love the contrast of a hot curvy woman but who can also use her body powerfully if she needs to or just for fun :)