• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, John Smith said:

Speaking about mobility, how do you find your changing range of body motion? Do you experience newer thing you never noted when you used to be thinner?

This is something that I though about a lot when I was skinnier, I thought that I would be walking heavily at this weight. To be honest the biggest thing that I notice is just the huge amount of body movement that I sometimes get when walking, like if I walk quickly when I am in a hurry I will jiggle away from head to toe. But the change is not as big as I thought it would be to be honest. 

Sometimes It would be such a struggle find a comfortable position while in bed and other times I feel like I am a poofy cloud and fall asleep in no time. 😂

Something that has been happening a lot lately is me ripping through my tights as my thighs rub together to much that I tend to wear down the material and it rips. 

And getting into my car is starting to become annoying because it's a bit tight up front 🙈

I'm sure there is more but these are the things that come to mind at the moment that I feel has changed/ been happening 😁

Lol im sure the steering wheel will rub against your belly rolls 😁 One thing i have dreamt or thought would ever happen to me,is to give a big lady a lift in my car one day into town.And when she climbs in,her hip fat would spill onto my parking brake.And i would not be able to keep my eyes off her belly jiggle as we drive.lol Still a dream.

Guest grateful

Love these pics!  The expression in the top one is priceless and makes me wonder what that would look like with another 100 pounds!  😍

The bottom one shows hot determination to move through it.  😁

I think you are going to get very fat!   😮❤️❤️

Thanks for the thread!  😁

Guest grateful

I can't help it. I just want to see you lay around playing with your belly and eating and eating and eating and getting way fat and hugely soft!  😍❤️🥰

Guest grateful
1 hour ago, PrincessJules said:

Hey love, I haven't weighed myself in a bit as my scale decided to give in lol. But I'm going to get a new scale soon and do a weigh in and updated measurements 💓

Can hardly weight!  😍