• Curvage Model
30 minutes ago, markb said:

thought you were going for a run lol

Teehee you won't see me running any time soon 😋 Gotta preserve these calories lol If you find me running in the streets there in Johannesburg you should know, I'm either running for the ice cream truck or away from someone 😂

Lol 😄 i hear ya.Please spare the calories,you certainly needs it.Mind you,i cant run very far at all.So if you find me running in Johannesburg,then its because Krispy Kreme is running out of donuts or they have a big special at Burger King lol mmmm wouldnt mind a BK burger right now. 😋

Guest grateful

Hi Jules. I am a world traveler and can appreciate your remark re J. Many in the states don't know. In fact it was the first thing I thought of when I saw your location...which says Capetown: a different story. Anyway, it increase my appreciation immensely that you can carry on this fun and adventure and the production of happiness for so many whose lives are centered on food, enjoyment and the beauty of fat.

There is an amazing history of all sorts of different people in Africa who got fat on purpose.

Historical records contain some breath taking stories from the notebooks of the explorers!

Thanks for carrying on!   ❤️

You continue to make fat look so beautiful!  😍

Guest grateful
3 hours ago, PrincessJules said:

Same pose, new FAT 🐖☀️

1580403476902.jpg

Love your fat!  😍 Thank you for fattening yourself and letting us all see!  ❤️

Your new fat is so yummy and very sexy!  😍 Thanks!  😁

• Curvage Model
9 minutes ago, DailyDose said:

You must really want to be huge, no? 😳 Can you tell us more how you see yourself in the future, how you want to feel?

I want get pretty big, definitely a ssbbw. I don't want to get to a point where I would be immobile though