Guest chubster83
2 hours ago, PrincessJules said:

I ordered a double chicken schnitzel burger and this is the bad boy I received. It was HUGE! I've never seen a double burger like this! Needless to say, I was very pleased. 😝

Huge Double Schnitzel Burger Stuffing_1080HD_1.gif

Dammit 😳 Neither have i.....but its gonna disappear real soon 🀣

Guest chubster83
36 minutes ago, PrincessJules said:

I finally feel like I'm starting to look bigger again ☺ Now I'm just gonna need my scale to start acting like it can seeΒ this belly πŸ˜’

Snapchat-1754743605.jpg

Hot hot hot 😍 Just love the look of your face,along with that juicy fat roll onto your lap.Love the yellow top and jeans look on you 😍

• Curvage Model
Just now, Jl33 said:

So hot Jules!!!Β  BTW I should re-write my last message.Β Β I was on a break from work and didn't proof-read to see all the run-ons and punctuation errors.Β  lol Sorry about that, in my head I was writing something beautiful lol

Oh no, it was perfect πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜‰ I just got to it a little bit earlier, I will be properly responding to you soon ❀

Guest chubster83
11 hours ago, PrincessJules said:

😈

Snapchat-2097143699.jpg

Wow what a tigeress pose 😍 Looking hotter by the day.Wishing you all the best there beautiful Jules Goddess πŸ˜‰πŸ˜β€