How to introduce others to the fetish discussion

guyguyguy92

Discussion on how to introduce the fetish to others

Just as the title states I’d like to start a discussion on how to introduced others into the fetish, whether it be your relationship partner or just friends. I’d like to hear irl situations as well as suggestions on how to go about it to help people out (including myself)

The way I’ve always been able to rationalize it to others is that most animals are opportunistic and will eat any chance they get including humans at one point in time, and that being fat is an indication of health and survival so we are naturally attracted to people that eat more even though society today says that we shouldn’t be. 

I’d like to hear your thoughts/opinions/suggestions and hopefully get a good conversation going

Why try to use science to justify it. That sounds very detached. If it's hot and you find it hot, then it's hot and that's how the discussion goes. 

i don't find golden showers or scat hot, but others do. It's just not a discussion I want to have at work or around the Christmas tree. 

• 4 weeks later...

I give my honest opinion when looks are discussed. "She's pretty but not enough meat on her." Or; "I prefer a woman has some meat on her; these walking sticks just don't do it for me"

Reactions have been normal and positive, with often people agreeing.

Added benefits for me:

• my wife gets to see and hear the real life feedback from people
  • people immediately contextualize my wife's weight with my preference
  • my wife is once again conscious of being big and fat, something I like her to internalize as often and as deep as possible