Because it's a family friendly event as opposed to something for adults; the cheerleaders don't do this, when you state skimpy, and she wore less (cheerleaders at least have covered booties).  Keep caping.  She has a history of shooting herself in the foot and doubling down, like with doxxing doordash lady.  But I guess like the n-word, it's cool for women to refer to themselves as 100% that bitch and not be damaged somehow, similar to asserting to be strong every day, as if they're needing to fool themselves.  People still traditionally buy into this like it's some virtuous behavior worth risking life and limb protecting, and not contradicting the do it herself ideology for the strong woman.

0:49 in that vid jeez I just wanna spread my love and cheeks with no inhibitions regarding time/place.  She reinforced the notion that fat girls are desperate.

1:46 don't look lol, you can't change the channel at an event.  Every day at work I hear her songs multiple times.  I tuned them out, but it's nearly impossible not to hear about Lizzo (similar to Kim Kardashian or President Donald Trump, where you have to filter them out).

I did see this link, and apparently some want to lie to themselves about twerking being political. I just can't, but some need the patriarchy as a crutch to desperately cling to for purpose/identity.

https://www.vox.com/first-person/2019/10/18/20920615/twerking-with-lizzo

I feel the reactions at the bottom of this link explain a lot, and when you're a star, it's your responsibility to have inhibitions to protect your brand, or just know not in front of the kiddies (which she ignorantly criticizes as censoring herself):

https://www.pedestrian.tv/entertainment/lizzo-lakers-game-twerk/

Then when you juxtapose that image with this muumuu for time person of the year, what image does she want?

times-year-end-coverstimes-year-end-cove

6 hours ago, John Smith said:

She could have chosen to twerk in this outfit at any other public, mediatically covered, family-friendly event but she choose one of those most hypocrite events, a place where it is not rare at all to see plenty of objectified women with far less skin coverage than Lizzo.

I don't think the cheerleaders wore less but if you compare it to sexy super bowl halftime shows like Katy Perry (awful groper lady) and Justin Timberlake (strips Janet Jackson to the lyrics I'mma have you naked by the end of this song), I can agree. 

No such thing as bad publicity given Cardi B drugging men too. People generally fail miserably with cognitive dissonance as they don't seem to normalize contradictions through exception handling and managing volume.

This is how people get down by human nature, and just flip the colors if there's a color bias against whitey.

Funny_Pictures_family-guy-s-got-it-right

Oh fun post to show as I don't have one with Nancy from King of the Hill talking about the age compression with prostitots. Scary normalization. Hedy lamarr suffered too, but thankful for her wifi prelude.

Screenshot_20191210-131933.png

Screenshot_20191210-131953.png

Screenshot_20191210-132003.png