My Growing new wife

Guest DailyDose

She's a dream wife, you're bkessed! I love her overflowing shape, it is like everywhere is a pillow. It's like she's already an ultimate goal for many women, where can she grow from here?? I can't believe I missed this thread, thank you.

Find out the very fattening foods (fast food extremely packed with calories), sugary drinks (soda pop= candy in a can), snacks (high-calorie chips, processed packaged food) your new bride loves most.Β  Keep the house packed with her "kryptonite" in every room.Β  And find out if she has a SWEET TOOTH or Chocoholic.Β  M&Ms = weight gain pills so encourage her to munchΒ all day on them from 5 pound bags.Β  I could say more, but Hubby - tell me more about her APPETITE πŸ’•πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

2 hours ago, rotwang said:

Find out the very fattening foods (fast food extremely packed with calories), sugary drinks (soda pop= candy in a can), snacks (high-calorie chips, processed packaged food) your new bride loves most.Β  Keep the house packed with her "kryptonite" in every room.Β  And find out if she has a SWEET TOOTH or Chocoholic.Β  M&Ms = weight gain pills so encourage her to munchΒ all day on them from 5 pound bags.Β  I could say more, but Hubby - tell me more about her APPETITE πŸ’•πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

She can’t control herself. This was her after literally minutes after eating a 20 piece chicken McNugget meal. She ended up eating frozen fish sticks and cookies later. My wife is a not stop eating machine now