Christmas gifts

oatmeal

Anyone have any gift ideas that will help add some pounds to the special women in you life. I'm not talking obvious things like, buy her a box of chocolate or bigger clothes to grow into, i'm talking subtle things. For example last year i bought a Roomba. Now that little robot does the sweeping which is one less chore / activity my wife does. Year before that it was a fitbit which makes her feel active without actually having to be active. 

DoorDash DashPass or other delivery membership to amp up her carryout eating. They also have minimum orders which often make them over order.

AMC Theatre A-list membership. Get her into going to movies consistently to redeem points where she's constantly being showered with extra butter soaked popcorn, candy and 44oz sodas on a weekly basis.

New TV? Couch? More sedentary activities.  

Gifts cards for dinners/lunches.

I bought a small electric deep fryer last year. And it took an entire year for her to make consistent use of it; but now she's constantly firing that thing up. A lot of the late night foods like pizza rolls, jalapeño poppers that she was making in the oven she can now make in a fraction of the time flash frying them and it quadruples the amount of calories. 

It's great to make 5lbs of fried chicken for seriously next to nothing and have her gorge on it.

I had a morbidly obese coworker that got a bread cooker one year. And she always raved how her husband made two loaves of amazing bread each week for her. Not certain if she was dipping it in olive oil or what, because she gained a good 60-75lbs that year before she left the company. She was massive, 400lbs'ish.

That chick loved her bread, constantly talked about it - I always thought she was probably exaggerating and ate closer to 5 loaves a week but didn't want to admit that.

• 11 months later...

Reviving this topic with the holidays coming up.

I would love to hear more gift ideas. I would love to hear from both gift givers and receivers about what gifts they gave or got that directly or indirectly added to their figure or would otherwise be of interest to this community.