Cars and Fat bodies

fmlsalmon

Hello! I’m new here, so forgive me if I don’t know the etiquette around here. Today I’d like to talk about cars. I’m quite the car person and I finally convinced my girlfriend to look at a new car to replace her sedan. Despite me being into this fetish, I try and shy away SUV’s(Due to reasons I will not get into) so we went and checked out a small german hatchback. She liked it a lot, and I got to watch her squeeze into several cars after. To give you an idea of how big she is, she is 6 ft 0” and most likely weighs near or over 300 pounds (she refuses to step on a scale) 

The first was the hatchback. This one, despite being a small car, had a generous amount of interior room, and fit her quite nicely. She had a good amount of headroom and legroom, but because she has rather large hips, she spilled over her seat and into the center console area a bit. One complaint she’s been getting from my car (a large sports/pony car) is that hip room is an issue. So buckling quickly can be a challenge, as she has to fish to actually buckle the seatbelt. Luckily, because the center console area was quite low, her hips were able to spill more freely than in my car. She was more comfortable, and buckling was a lot easier. 

After, we checked out a small german sports sedan. I was interested in it, but I also knew that this car would not be as forgiving as the hatchback. The headroom and legroom was nice enough, but the hip room left her feeling pinched, and it showed. I couldn’t open the center console without it moving her hips out of the way. It required a little push to close the passenger door, as her hips spilled outside the car. When she opened it, the door moved outward on it’s own due to the pressure her hips were placing on it. I’m not going to lie, it was quite attractive to see her like that. She mentioned that a seatbelt extender would be required if I ever got a car like this. In fact, a seatbelt extender is on the way right now for my current car so she can buckle easier. In this one, I couldn’t see how she could buckle at all without some major maneuvering on her end.

We decided not to go with the hatchback for now, and for her to keep her sedan a little while longer. 

How was cars and you/your partners bodies impacted you all? What stories and/or recommendations do you have, car wise?

Guest Lipophilus

Story time: In my early twenties I was dating a girl which was about 130 or 140 kilos. One day she called me to suggest I join her and a friend of hers for a picknick. I picked them up with my small Volkswagen, and was delighted to see that the other girl was almost as fat as she was. My "date" was sitting in the front seat, and her hips were almost touching the gear shift. When I used the brake I noticed that I had to push it much harder and earlier than I was used to, because the car was light and the added weight of the two ladies had a huge effect.

i'm a car guy too and i think when it comes to car comfort comes first so it's important an interior with lots of space. i had problem with that only one, i owned a small gm hatchback model and it was really claustrophobic inside even for slim people.
i've been driving a french large sedan model for the last 6 years and most of the fat women i dated was within this span so it was very comfortable for them. there's plenty of room inside.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2019 at 12:18 AM, tembo said:

Story time: In my early twenties I was dating a girl which was about 130 or 140 kilos. One day she called me to suggest I join her and a friend of hers for a picknick. I picked them up with my small Volkswagen, and was delighted to see that the other girl was almost as fat as she was. My "date" was sitting in the front seat, and her hips were almost touching the gear shift. When I used the brake I noticed that I had to push it much harder and earlier than I was used to, because the car was light and the added weight of the two ladies had a huge effect.

Had a simliar experience picking up a 5'3, 400-plus pound lady and her husband in a BMW 3 series convertible. He (skinny) rode in back, she up front and she was so fat her thigh covered the shift. Good thing it was automatic. But what a sight, her belly coming all the way up to the dashboard...and I have a pic of her with her legs in the air when she was 150 pounds. Love them gaining girls!!

Nah, it would be really rude and creepy and disrespectful to post 'em publicly. She does have a fantastic gaining story, though, especially not seeing her family for 2 years, then coming home at almost twice her former size to their absolute shock and alarm, huge belly and thighs and face and arms, them not knowing she did it all on purpose with a really hard-core feeder who pushed her day and night, calories calories calories, fat fat fat, scale going up up up, clothes exploding every few months, almost as if she was doing it for a movie role. She literally came home looking like the Michelin girls, loops of fat on her arms and just obese, no two ways.  Love them gaining ladies!!!! 150 pounds a long-distant memory, her thighs were (almost) skinny then. Not no more!!!! :) Thanks for understanding.

• 4 weeks later...

Heh... this reminds me of an old story. Back in my early college days, my buddy inherited an old Chevy Monza from his parents to drive around. It was one of those small 2 door hatchbacks.

This girl he'd been dating was friends with another big girl who ended up kind of running around with our whole group on weekends. At some point, he had to drive me home along with another guy we both knew and this girl (who was about 5'9" and according to my friend's g/f, weighed over 350lbs.). Since I was sitting in the back seat with her, my buddy started goofing around, making sharp turns so she'd slide into me and crush up against me. All her weight shifting suddenly like that made the back tires chirp a bit each time, too. She was a lot of fun though and went along with the whole thing, getting a laugh out of trying to crush me up against the side of the car each time.

Guest grateful

Not a car, but a ride:  I was on a carnival ride with my then BBW wife and the centrifugal force was so great she kept getting slammed to the far side of the car and then into me and cracked my ribs!   😂  Exciting and painful!  hahahahaha

It was unstoppable no matter how I tried!   😁

Guest You're getting fat

My girl has described how after the holiday lbs she can feel her whole body jiggle with every slight bump on the road. And she's not even really fat.