New to this

Guest Fit2Fat

Guest Fit2Fat

Hi 

I am new to all this I have competed in bikini bodybuilding competitions and decided to 'bulk' to move up a category, however my boyfriend likes the look so much I thought I'd carry on bulking! 

Plus I LOVE FOOD!!

This was 6 months difference!

inCollage_20191130_202224696.jpg

IMG_20191130_201056.jpg

This is the first step in an awesome direction! 

It's an aesthetic that is both beautiful, as you grow curves, and one that you can live with easily. The challenge is to be able to eat enough, but as a disciplined person, I'm sure that you have the talent to do this!

We look forward to seeing more of you!

Guest Fit2Fat
3 hours ago, Jazzman said:

You look like Jessie from Fit2Fat2Fit season 2. How far will you take this ? Maybe go into powerlifting at some point?

undecided on power lifting or strong woman so for now will just see what numbers go up 👍

Guest Fit2Fat
10 minutes ago, lvplmpwmn said:

Do you have a set goals for strength that you are training for?

I've got some numbers in mind I'd like to lift 💪 but for now more food 😋

Guest lvplmpwmn
1 minute ago, Fit2Fat said:

I've got some numbers in mind I'd like to lift 💪 but for now more food 😋

Well, I think thick, strong females are sexy so thanks for sharing your journey. 

Love how your core muscles still create a kind of defined stomach even with the extra chub, it's a good look. Guessing you've gone up a clothing size or two, I so wish we get to see you re-try that bikini from your comp photo, provided it still fit!

Strength based training is clearly the way to go, keeps you fit, whilst also being able to get away with eating pretty much what you want and getting a little chunky. Any go-to food favourites at the mo?