Quantcast
Sign in to follow this  
Gaelic Steve

Unread content steam defaults to pay content only

9 posts / 338 viewsLast Reply

2 hours ago, S77 said:

I’m confused. We didn’t change anything. What is undead content stream?

Omg haha. My phone screen was busted but I didn’t know it at that point. It kept autocorrecting words into other real words. Anyway, for about 2 months, whenever I tap on the little news icon, I get a steam for only unread pay content. Prior to that, it had always been the unread content stream for topics. I don’t understand why it changed and I can’t find a way to change it back. 

On 12/1/2019 at 2:10 PM, S77 said:

Got it. I’ll look into it

thank you

Is there any way to fix this? I can’t make my unread stream default to all, like it used to. I’m still stuck on “New Curvage Clips” when I click on the little newspaper icon at the top. 

20 minutes ago, Master WG said:

Is there any way to fix this? I can’t make my unread stream default to all, like it used to. I’m still stuck on “New Curvage Clips” when I click on the little newspaper icon at the top. 

Can you give it a try again?

Thank you :)

We set the unread content to default in our control panel. I am wondering if you have accidentally overridden some settings on your side. Can you check into that?

Thank you :)