What is the sexiest attitude to have towards one's heavy body?

PhatCat

What is the sexiest attitude a heavy girl can have towards her body?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. What is the sexiest attitude a heavy girl can have towards her body?

• "I'm fat and proud"
    • "I'm not fat, I'm just curvy just guys like"
    • "I have never given my body a moment's thought"
    • "I don't like my body but I deal with it"
    • "I hate my disgusting body"

Guest Anotherperson
1 hour ago, PhatCat said:

I find that attitude means a lot in how sexy a girl is. Take the girl pictured here.

6A9F4FE4-5428-49FF-962D-7F68CBA0AC33.jpeg.624c88c2796c483046d916591181125a.thumb.jpg.e7fcc069e1f0f3c4d7c23aa154115fa7.jpg

She's obese, but not extremely so. Pick the option you would find sexiest in her attitude.

Is that girl on Curvage or just some random pic you found on the internet?

Guest Anotherperson
27 minutes ago, PhatCat said:

I believe I found her on Curvage.

Would it be possible to find out who she is if it isn't too much trouble?

Guest ssbbwlove

Definitely when a girl is confident in their body. There’s something about when a girl has the attitude of “hell yeah, I’m huge, and I’m proud of every inch of me” that’s so sexy. Also, anything else gets a little murky. If they’re dealing with it, they don’t have that sexy confidence, and if they hate it, I feel guilty. 

5 hours ago, ssbbwlove said:

Definitely when a girl is confident in their body. There’s something about when a girl has the attitude of “hell yeah, I’m huge, and I’m proud of every inch of me” that’s so sexy. Also, anything else gets a little murky. If they’re dealing with it, they don’t have that sexy confidence, and if they hate it, I feel guilty. 

I had a girlfriend who was of the "dealing with it" type. She was always skinny until about a year before I met her. She was a little chubby when I met her and then chubbier a year into our relationship, with all her weight in the belly. She wasn't happy with her body and knew that because she had a belly she wasn't the "curvy" type, but she knew I liked it and she hesitantly agreed to wear a string bikini for me when we went to the beach because she wanted to look sexy for me. Knowing she wasn't too fat to have a boyfriend, and knowing that someone found her body attractive gave her confidence, but it wasn't enough to convince her that she wasn't too fat. If she had confidence in her body it would have been sexier. And I did my best to make her feel more confident. Unfortunately that confidence boost goes away when they can get their clothes on. The good thing about a bikini is that a girl can gain a lot in the belly, and a bikini will still fit. She gained like 30 pounds and had no problem fitting into her old bikini with only minimal adjustment of the strings, which gave her a big confidence boost.

I know some guys are turned on by a lack of confidence, which might be a little messed up, but I put it here nonetheless.

i think "i'm proud" is the best attitude anyone can have about anything. as we're talking about fat beauty and sexiness, this is the sexiest. i voted for this one. but the meaning goes far from being sexy only, it's an important statement. for the fat, the thin, the slim, the ugly, the beautiful, whatever.

the "i'm just curvy" line is sexy too, but i don't like the "i'm not fat" thing.