Guest Idiokrasy

Loving these live updates! You look great, so chubby and thick. Love to watch a college girl let herself go

• Curvage Model

i'm glad you all have been enjoying the content! I just edited and posted a video with clips throughout my first few days on my cruise. I haven't started editing the video with the rest of my cruise yet, but get excited for that as well!! 

Anyways, here's the vid. Enjoy😊

Honestly love how warped your mind has become, your loving the new weight...subverting expectations of typical female body standards and it’s so freaking hot, especially all the new back fat...I hope you have a partner that’s gonna feed you, grow you out and reward you for all this great work you’ve been doing. 

• Curvage Model
On 3/11/2020 at 11:15 AM, Anonymous7 said:

Honestly love how warped your mind has become, your loving the new weight...subverting expectations of typical female body standards and it’s so freaking hot, especially all the new back fat...I hope you have a partner that’s gonna feed you, grow you out and reward you for all this great work you’ve been doing. 

interesting take...

Guest Idiokrasy

Damn, those B/As are something. I thought you were letting yourself go when you posted the first ones but you’ve seriously porked up!

have you found that this is becoming more than just letting go and that you’re enjoying the new softness on your once tiny frame?