• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Sofia said:

you all are such a supportive community, and I appreciate that very much🙂 the beach vacation was really fun, it was just the kind of vacation I needed. I felt sexy and confident as hell in a bikini, and no one gave me shit for it either. I also put on a few lbs that week just from all the ice cream, candy, pizza, and other junk food I ate pretty much every day. When I got home my Jean shorts fit noticeably tighter which kinda freaked me out😅 anyways all in all it was great, but since then I've been incredibly busy and haven't made a lot of content. I finally had a chance to film a video (and I'm VERY excited about it) last week and still need to edit it, so I'm hoping I can have that available for you guys very soon. For now, enjoy a few screenshots from the video😇😋

3921C54A-6CA8-4CD0-98CE-856C2292952E.jpeg

9B7E23B0-8498-454E-8EDB-9857EA480FE5.jpeg

Honest to god, who could ask for more? Besides the obviously smoking hot body, it's the hair, the skin, the lips, the nails...not sure how you've kept such a sharp jaw with a soft curvy body like that, but 😍

Guest Bellyguyfanatic93
On 5/27/2021 at 2:58 PM, Sofia said:

Enjoying the warm weather while working on my tan!!☀️👙🌴

0A87F075-0B16-4E0A-9999-FE8F2E522C51.jpeg

924B4383-C1FF-420C-83E2-08FFEBA3E042.jpeg

You can actually sort of see the inside of your belly button in this one lol seems like the fatter u get the more your belly button opens up

• 2 months later...
  • Curvage Model

OBSESSED with this work of art that @Mr. Button created based on my body now and where I fantasize for it to be one day! Thank you!!!! And thank you @Kenzo998 for having this done for me!😘❤️

8B6593ED-2F32-4AF7-96CB-A278A073F7DE.thumb.jpeg.10d9587153250042c840143d37b76909.jpeg

66C68EF0-954D-47B9-8A48-09F6F7BD2087.thumb.jpeg.2d923cd52ec05c752e41d8982d3932e5.jpeg

maybe one day I'll look like that second pic👀👀

1 minute ago, Mr. Button said:

It's been a great honour and pleasure to put on paper this weight gain sequence.

I hope it will inspire you as much as it inspires us.

Amazing job by the way. I love the realism.. the details of the pullover over stretched, the lower belly filling the jeans and creating that squidgy bulge on the lap, the thick spare tire, the softened chin.. wow! 🤩

• Curvage Model
On 9/24/2021 at 9:06 PM, allthewayman said:

Has this summer been good to your gut?

The summer was great for the belly! I'm back at school now and much more active than I have been the past year and a half (it's a 25 minute walk just to get to campus this year😪), but even with that the belly doesn't appear to be going anywhere... it's here to stay🥰🤰🏻

16 minutes ago, Sofia said:

The summer was great for the belly! I'm back at school now and much more active than I have been the past year and a half (it's a 25 minute walk just to get to campus this year😪), but even with that the belly doesn't appear to be going anywhere... it's here to stay🥰🤰🏻

I am glad you are still active. I hope for you  to find some time and update us with some pics.