• Curvage Model

Thank you so much for all the support! I am happy to report that I am currently fuller than ever after having eaten the largest Thanksgiving meal EVER, and am more than ready to take a fat nap😊Also, a lil post-meal surprise video is now pending approval!!

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, Dh123456789 said:

Looking great! What is your current weight and do you have a goal weight? 

thanks! I haven't had a chance to weigh myself bc the only scale is at the gym lol but I will soon! as for a goal weight, i'm not really sure. i'm taking it pound by pound, and as long as i'm enjoying it, i'll continue gaining! :)

• Curvage Model

I love not having class on friday - my belly is so full and bloated right now that I can hardly move, but it's ok because I have no classes to get to😉😂 peep me currently laying in bed with my insanely huge belly 

also, genuinely curious - if any of you know, based on the pics in this thread, what body shape am I - im thinking in terms of like pear/apple/hourglass/rectangle/etc. usually people have a set body shape that remains the same even with weight changes. just curious bc I honestly can't tell 

003EEAD4-B452-4CC6-8229-5BCB3DE7F7BA.jpeg

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, mattkoty said:

Taco Bell rolled chicken tacos party pack: 6 rolled tacos, 6 soft tacos (or crunchy), 3 spicy ranch dips and an order of 12 Cinnabon delights... $20 with tax, nearly 3500 calories, #nextStuffingVideo. 

if I wasn't pescatarian I would totally be all about that challenge

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Idiokrasy said:

Damn you have really blown up!! Enjoy your fattening cruise 😏 what has caused you to pack on so much soft, jiggly fat lately?

it's honestly been unintentional lately - i'm constantly snacking at school and don't have time/don't feel like going to the gym anymore. I also kinda love the added weight so I have no reason to stop myself! 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

• Curvage Model
On 3/2/2020 at 2:21 PM, Jo77 said:

You look so amazing! How does your belly feel when you’re going about your daily life? Parents say anything?

it feels amazing it definitely jiggles a lot when I walk and yes my mom has started making comments about me "eating too much"😂