Guest Molababy
9 hours ago, Sofia said:

Enjoying the warm weather while working on my tan!!☀️👙🌴

0A87F075-0B16-4E0A-9999-FE8F2E522C51.jpeg

Going have to see about last summer shorts are going to struggle w this belly this summer😎

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/13/2021 at 1:55 AM, Anonymous7 said:

Honestly, one of the hottest things I’ve ever seen on this site is you growing like this😍

eat until your feet are visible 👸🥺, can you give me some advice on how to make my girlfriend fat?  you are beautiful I hope you can answer me

• Curvage Model
On 6/14/2021 at 8:23 PM, Bohboh said:

eat until your feet are visible 👸🥺, can you give me some advice on how to make my girlfriend fat?  you are beautiful I hope you can answer me

Does she wanna be fat? If she doesn't then you can't. But if you've talked about it with her and she wants to, cook for her and/or take her out to eat! And if the she starts to gain, make damn well sure she knows how beautiful she is and how much you lover her, because oftentimes weight gain affects people mentally and can create hella insecurities (it has even for me). But again to reiterate my initial point, you can NOT make her gain if she's not 100% down with it.

20 minutes ago, Sofia said:

I'm going on a family vacation Saturday and am looking LARGE in my bikinis. Very anxious about it, I'm not gonna lie I've even been trying to diet because im scared of what my family (and extended family) might say when they see how chubby I am😳😰 Anyways, clearly the dieting is pointless because I'm not fooling anyone with this belly...

E4D25D9C-2F1D-4F04-89DB-CEBFE2596AA6.jpeg

BC34DEAF-7AA4-4724-8B48-3B872404A19A.jpeg

BE264FA7-D52A-4C20-B4CD-8627339D4255.jpeg

Your belly button is looking deeper every update lol

3 hours ago, Sofia said:

I'm going on a family vacation Saturday and am looking LARGE in my bikinis. Very anxious about it, I'm not gonna lie I've even been trying to diet because im scared of what my family (and extended family) might say when they see how chubby I am😳😰 Anyways, clearly the dieting is pointless because I'm not fooling anyone with this belly...

If you're happy with the way you look then all of the other stuff shouldn't matter.

P.S. I think you look stunning but I'm sure I'm telling you something you already know.

9 hours ago, Sofia said:

do not worry now that you are still dry to the maximum they will make frivolous comments, you will have to worry when you gain so much weight that they will struggle to hug you, you will have a nice double chin and they will start either pulling the rolls of fat to try when they are soft or slapping the big belly you have😏

11 hours ago, Sofia said:

You know how beautiful you are !

You feel happy and you love your body, what others can comment is not important !

You look chubbier, congrats for your recent gain 😍

16 hours ago, Sofia said:

I have written a lot, I know, but the first thing I did not like so much, the second I made a mess but this is going to look at the truth is that if you are happy that is the important thing, it does not matter if others say another Things that make you feel alive you know the bad and the good come together apart you know that you will always be beautiful always whatever happens your face your body your beauty everything you will always be prefer to be one Happy girl I always know that ❤️❤️🙂

Guest 4321greenman

Don’t be afraid to show off your fantastic body, you are a gorgeous woman. Ignore what some flat stomach girl has to say about your body, heck, you deserve more respect because you are living life to the fullest with a body size that you truly love!

On 6/17/2021 at 6:38 PM, Sofia said:

alright, let's get this straightened out (even though im a bit late, sorry lol). sure, you look bigger, and sure, people may make the offhand  comment here and there. but at the end of the day it's your body, and its you can do whatever you want with it. 'sides, it's your family. they're not really gonna give a rat's ass as long as your safe, healthy, and happy (which you are, as far as i'm aware - if not then... whoops). if they dont like it, fuck them. point is, your weight and body size doesn't change a damn thing about who you are.

(also you're still absolutely gorgeous, but that seemed irrelevant to the topic at hand)

I know how you feel. I gained a lot since last summer. In the last couple months I went from a size Medium to Large. 

First when the good weather started I was a little bit anxious. Start doing some sports. But now, a couple weeks later I have to be honest just don't care anymore. 

Sometimes I'm shocked by the reflection of myself in windows or mirror. But friends and family accepted that I'm fatter now. The stopped saying something about it. Sometimes the give me an extra portion of a meal or dessert.