Your weight was over 140 before you started gaining? If I recall, I think you’re pretty short (5’2”?). Maybe it is the pictures, but you either hide it well or have a very dense body. In any case, you always look incredibly sexy and classy. Your updates are a highlight for me. 

• Curvage Model
11 hours ago, snapper said:

Your weight was over 140 before you started gaining? If I recall, I think you’re pretty short (5’2”?). Maybe it is the pictures, but you either hide it well or have a very dense body. In any case, you always look incredibly sexy and classy. Your updates are a highlight for me. 

haha yeah, I'm 5'2 (and a half, lol can't forget the half) but until now I've always been muscular and athletic, so ya I guess my body was pretty dense

On 11/17/2020 at 2:50 AM, Sofia said:

Also I know I made a comment about wanting a feeder yesterday, and since I've gotten a ton of messages. So just to clarify, I'm looking for someone who is near me and around the same age for an in person relationship - not looking for an online feeder!! 

The question is: were is near you? 😉

• Curvage Model
11 hours ago, Yossella said:

@Sofia can u do a 10000 calorie stuffing challenge 

I can try, but I don't think I can do it bc I get full rlly fast - if anyone knows of high-calorie foods/drinks that are easy to eat pls lmk bc that would help a lot lol (serious mass is one thing I've used before that works rlly well)

On 11/16/2020 at 8:50 PM, Sofia said:

Also I know I made a comment about wanting a feeder yesterday, and since I've gotten a ton of messages. So just to clarify, I'm looking for someone who is near me and around the same age for an in person relationship - not looking for an online feeder!! 

Sofia, I’m in! Where do I submit my in person relationship application??